BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Caren Q.
San Jose, CA
Love these glosses. I personally dislike plumping lip glosses, but I don't feel like these sting at all. The glosses are slightly sticky, but I feel like that makes them more long lasting. These usually last at least 4 hours on me.
Rebecca M.
Charleston, SC
Buxom lip gloss is my absolute favorite. It has like a lip injection in it to make your lips look plump and its make your lips tingly. They have the prettiest colors also.
Michael C.
Antioch, TN
Some said they had a plumping effect but thy don't. The color range is very limited and the pigmentation is not great. It's like every other lip gloss but more expensive than most. Pass on these.
Kelley J.
Lynchburg, VA
I love Buxom glosses. They create a beautiful gloss and a tingly, minty feeling on your lips. Great for increasing the fullness for your lips. Just don't wear it on a really windy day with your hair down- your hair will stick!
Kathleen B.
Tehachapi, CA
I can't live without my Buxom lip gloss! I always have one in my purse. They come in a good variety of colors and finishes, taste great, and I love the plumping tingle.
Zoë P.
Portland, OR
I spotted this at Sephora. Due to all of the amazing shades, I knew I had to try it. I put this on and immediately fell in love. It gently plumps the lips the perfect amount and gives the perfect amount of gloss and shine.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
I've been using bare minerals lip gloss for years. It used to be called buxom, now it's moxie. It's the only lip gloss I can wear without drying and peeling my lips, even throughout winter it keeps my skin soft and healthy. The minty taste is nice, feels a bit weird the first time you use it but I really like the fresh tingly feeling it gives.
Jennifer W.
Hazelwood, MO
I have several that i got as part of a gift set. The colors are really nice but they leave your lips completely dried out! Not moisturizing at all. Maybe one day they will change the formula.
Elizabeth F.
Ocean, NJ
As far as a lip gloss goes these are pretty on par with the drugstore kind it's not worth the extra cost, my only con is the price and not too big a fan of the smell.
Danielle D.
Brooklyn, NY
Im not too crazy about lip gloss to begin with, but this was sticky and it smelled weird. It also had a weird sandpapery texture. I wouldn't make this purchase again.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.