BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Christie L.
I love these colors I love the way the colors are I feel inlove with the glitter inside of them I plan to purchase more once I run out I recommend u girls trying this 😉😉😉😉😉
Loralyn P.
Norman, Ok
I'm really picky about my lipwear. I just do not do lipstick, I really feel like it looks funny on me. This is a perfect tint w/o being TOO thick. Sometimes can be a little cakey if I'm not in the mood for it, but otherwise, I love the product!
Layla O.
Honolulu, Hawaii
I absolutely adore buxom glosses. I love the minty pluming action these give and they also have great color payoff for glosses. Not sticky, perfect formulation.
Nicole N.
Anaheim, CA
This lip gloss goes on smooth, is not too thick, and lasts for a lot longer than I expected. I smoke cigarettes, and when I still have lip gloss on after I'm always quite surprised.
Jenny C.
Boone, NC
They come in great colors. I have them in several colors. I haven't paid for any of them because I've gotten them for free from sephora. If you order things online from Sephora you can enter a promotional code and thats how.
Amy G.
Amarillo, TX
I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!! Love them bt can't pay that price for one lip gloss
Morgan R.
Midwest City, OK
I got a small sized one for Christmas and I have to say I'll be buying more. These smell lovely and last for two to three hours. They are my favorite lip glosses at this time.
Sara W.
Easton, PA
I usually just wear lip gloss and this brand is pretty good. I do like the colors available. It goes on smooth and looks good on the lips. The thing I do not like about it is that it is sticky!
Dayna S.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
I received this as a gift and I tried it out. I love this. It's not too sticky, but not creamy like a lipstick. The colors are amazing with glitter. The only down side is there is not much of a flavor, but who eats lip gloss anyways c;
Caitlin K.
Woodside, NY
These glosses are great! such a high color pay off and shine. it also has a very minty feel on your lips which i love. They are a tad sticky but that's what makes them last.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.