BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Andie F.
Astoria, NY
I love this lipgloss and own several of them. Great color that applies evenly. Gives your lips a fantastic plump look too! I feel like a lot of plumping glosses can be drying and I’ve never had that issue with this gloss.
Paola P.
Shawnee , KS
Buxom are known for lip product. Lip gloss not only plumps but gives lips an amazing shine and smell. Sweet and shiny stays on for hours!! So many different colors to choose from and in a reasonable price range.
alaina l.
Austin
White Russian lip gloss is my love and my life. I first got it in a little kit at sephora that had tons of mini lip products and I have forever repurchases since then. Makes your lips look SO beautiful and juicy and lasts FOREVER! Totally worth the price and more.
Emily F.
Wayland
Buxom lips are my favorite. They have an amazing smell and last all day. A little on the sticky side but not bad and still great product for the price. These are some of the best drugstore ish lip glosses.
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
I love these lip glosses. They are great quality. The smell is not over powering. The color is gorgeous. They apply really nicely. You have to reapply throughout the day which doesn’t bother me at all.
Christina S.
Glassboro , NJ
I will purchase this again and again. I don't think it really pumps but does give u a cool feeling on the lips!! I use White Russian and I love it! Bought it three times !!! It's a must hve in my beauty collection! My go too! We recommended over and over again!
Marissa A.
La Puente , CA
These lipglosses leave your lips feeling so creamy and hydrated!! Every time I have this brands lipgloss on I get asked what I’m wearing because people love it so much! I have every lipgloss that this brand comes out with and I absolutely would recommend it to many people!
Ashley M.
Clifton Heights
These lip glosses are extremely nice, I love the formula and colors! They're a little pricey for the brand and they are a tad sticky but they are very bright and beautiful. They are glowy and Glassy looking! I don't think I'd ever pay that much for a gloss again but they are nice
Katie T.
This glosses are really good, and I think a bit underrated. However, for some reason I just don’t grab for them too much. The staying power is great, pigmentation is perfect for your standard gloss, and I love the variety of colors that they have to offer.
Leah
The BEST lipgloss. I started with Just a sample and now I can't get enough. During Christmas time they have awesome gift boxes that have around 15 different buxom lip glosses. So you get a little of everything!! I like the fact that they plump your lips up and they do not dry my lips out!!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.