Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Buxom is my favorite gloss EVER. The shades, the texture, everything about this product is grade A. Whether is standing alone or on top of a lipstick, it accents beautifully. A must try.
The color and shimmer in these is amazing! but best of all, the plumping cooling feeling is my favorite thing. the size and packaging is great too, i feel like you get a lot of product
Love these! Have a great sparkle and shine to them! They tingle, giving your lips a plumper look! Who doesn't love that! I also love the smell and flavors of them!
These lip glosses leave your lips feeling soft and looking plump. They glide on easy though they do leave your lips feeling tingly which takes some getting use to.
I used to wear Buxom all of the time! I have pretty thin lips and when I would use Buxom they would definitely plum up. The colors alone would brighten up my face.
Love these glosses! I saw these for the first time on YouTube beauty guru channels and decided I had to try it and I looove it! Looks great not sticky and is minty!
I have one , the color recommended by the girl in the store was not my color at all . But it wasn't to sticky like most lip glosses . Not very long lasting either
I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling
I love this gloss so much. You can get them at sephora for $19.00. Its a bit expensive but so worth the money. I have three so far and love all the shades. I like how it pumps and the mint taste. I have recommended this gloss to all my friends.
These are by far my FAVORITE lip plumping lip glosses. They are not sticky, but last a long time. They're not painful on the lips, and they've got a huge range of colors from the lighter to more bold full color!
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos