BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
I got two free deluxe samples during sephora's black friday deal! i love them. love love love. they are minty and frosty looking. best BE lip gloss line they've got!!
Latoya G.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE EVERYTHING THIS PLACE SELLS all natural and this gloss is amazing, have it in almost every color, feels great, last long, great on, just amazing all around in my opinion.
Genna H.
Auburn, AL
I love these but they are a little to expensive. I'll wait for them to be in kits that way I feel like I'm getting a bargain. I love the colors and they have a long wear time and they hold up well throughout the day.
laura w.
Pasadena, CA
I love these lip glosses. It can be sticky if you apply too much but just the right coat leaves lips with a sheer color, moisturized, and pretty sparkle to your lips. They are a bit pricey but well worth it. One lip gloss will last about 3 weeks to a month.
Marisela B.
Wyoming , MI
Love these lip glosses they are so moisturizing with out being sticky, they also smell good not a overpowering scent. They have many shades and I believe finishes too.
Mikka S.
Lafayette, LA
BEST lip plumper ever!! the colors are flattering on anyone. I love these shades. Most lip plumpers will burn your lips. Buxom just has a light tingle, go to for me.
Hermione W.
Brooklyn, NY
I love these lip glosses. They give the perfect amount of color, they last a long time, they are minty and a little tingly but not unbearable. They are really nice.
Dasha A.
W Hollywood, CA
I loved the buxom lip gloss, it was the perfect color and lasted for hours even after eating. It's too bad its not sold at bare escentuals anymore, the new one they have is not as great.
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Dolly is my go to color for Buxom gloss. Its universal. They smell great, have a good stay power unless you eat something. Pricd is steep,but quality none the less.
Nichole H.
GARLAND, TX
Buxom is definitely my favorite lip gloss at the moment. It feels nice on my lips without feeling overly sticky. The colors are gorgeous with just enough shimmer.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.