BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
I don't normally wear gloss, because my hair always tends to get stuck on my lips if the day is windy, but this is my go-to gloss anytime I decide to wear it. The colors are awesome, long lasting, and the tubes last a long time.
April S.
I love my Buxom lip gloss in dolly. It is my go to lip gloss always in my purse don't leave home without it. Plumps and makes my lips look fuller. Has great staying power.
Holly M.
Tucson, AZ
I love this lip gloss! It's not over bearing in it's taste, nor too sticky. It does leave a pleasant tingle in the lips which I would assume is the plumping power at work.
Kelsee R.
Sandy, UT
I love this lip gloss when I need some extra shine on my lips. I also love that tingle feeling you get from wearing it. I have a couple colors and love the way I look and feel when I have it on.
Mickayla W.
Burlington, MA
Tingling, minty taste, creamy formula, decent pigmentation, wide shade range to fit every skin-tone and style? What's not to love?!
My favorite lip gloss, hands down.
Erin B.
90% of the products that I use are BE but this is one of my favs. I have been using this gloss for a long time now. Stays on long and also lasts a while. Great product!!
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
I bought these as a set. I got like 10 different shades and I love them all!! Some are sparkly and some have a lot of shine. Every shade looks good on any skin type.
Courtney V.
North Bay Vlg, FL
LOVE this lip gloss. A little goes a long way and they are super pigmented. I love the peppermint that is added. I also love that these are super glossy. Two thumbs up!
Jessica S.
Wixom, MI
Sold these in a high-end salon and spa and people loved them! The colors are fun/have just the right amount of glimmer and the peppermint adds a little tingle effect.
Bernadette H.
Brentwood, CA
I got two free deluxe samples during sephora's black friday deal! i love them. love love love. they are minty and frosty looking. best BE lip gloss line they've got!!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.