BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Jennifer M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Found these at Sephora years ago and fell in love. I got Betty and it is a fantastic red color! Then I went back and got the chubby sticks and more gloss colors like Starlet.
Alisha D.
Ripley, OH
I am in love with this lip gloss! I love the ones with the tingling sensation. They give great color and they aren't sticky like most lip gloss. They are a little expensive.
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I love this gloss. I have a light pink shade and it goes with absolutely all make up. I really like it for a professional environment. I'd highly recommend it to everyone.
April S.
I love my Buxom lip gloss in dolly. It is my go to lip gloss always in my purse don't leave home without it. Plumps and makes my lips look fuller. Has great staying power.
Jessica S.
North Oxford, MA
It is a little thicker than most of the ones I've tried, its slightly scented and makes your lips tingly for quite some time. I didn't really find that it plumped any.

The one i had looked scary in the tube, but was a really nice color on, and stayed on for a long time.
Cary P.
Slinger, WI
I don't normally wear gloss, because my hair always tends to get stuck on my lips if the day is windy, but this is my go-to gloss anytime I decide to wear it. The colors are awesome, long lasting, and the tubes last a long time.
Emily P.
Riverbank, CA
I've only ever had a sample size of this product, but I can proudly say that I loved it! I don't see myself purchasing it, but maybe once I run out I'll have a different answer. It is sticky and thick, but I don't mind at all. As a plus, it also doesn't make my lips peel!
Courtney N.
My mother asked me what I used on my lips the last time I saw her. Buxom was my answer. Love the tingle of the plumper and colors that flatter. I have rolled through so many tubes as this has replaced all other lip color in my bag.
Lindsey P.
Fort Collins, CO
As an avid lip gloss lover, I try to test out as many different brands as possible. This is one that I always come back to. Many flattering shades, and a gentle tingle to let you know it is there.
Joanna M.
Lockhart, TX
I like this lip gloss, I purchased the Ginger one. It does leave this tingly feeling, but it doesn’t hurt. The shine does last a very long time and the gloss is not as sticky as other lip glosses. It is very glossy so I don’t recommend using it when it’s windy outside.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.