Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
I really like how this lip gloss looks on, but I feel like it doesn't last very long and can feel kinda sticky. However I think its minty scent and glossy look is still worth it.
This lip gloss is so amazing that I actually used the whole thing. Made sure I never lost it. That is something that speaks for itself. The color selection is great. The plumping agent is great. It has a light scent. And it isn't sticky!
These Buxom Glosses are my favorite because I love the Tingle. It makes my lips feel fresh and vibrant. The colors are really pretty and just enough gloss and shimmer to highlight a lip stain underneath it.
I was introduced to this gloss almost two years ago at a Sephora in Los Angeles and I have been buying it ever since! I love the menthol-like tingling sensation. I always grab the color "Sugar". It's my fav.
I always hated lip gloss and never really purchased them but I found these on sephora and tried it since I love bare escentuals and these are not sticky and love the smell will purchased these over and over
I love this stuff! I can definitely tell the difference in formula quality over drugstore glosses. Has a little bit of a glossy taste but not too strong. Love how long this lasts!
I love bareMinerals products, however their lip gloss is just ok. Some can be gritty, sticky, or have a weird tingling sensation. If you don't mind some discomfort then this is for you and the colors are beautiful! Just don't go outside when its cold or your lips will tingle off. Hehe
I always have one of these in my purse! I think my color is Ruby - Limited Edition color. The only reason I give it a B is because it seems to pill up on my lips after awhile. Other than that it's great.
I give these glosses an A+! I love this so much more then the Moxie line. I picked up a Moxie color when I ran out of the Buxom color and I was disappointed. It wasn't as long lasting and I prefer the minty feeling/scent, so I went out and repurchased 'Amber' from the Buxom line.
I love this gloss. I have a light pink shade and it goes with absolutely all make up. I really like it for a professional environment. I'd highly recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos