BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I'm usually not a fan of lip plumpers but this product is fantastic. They have great colors, it stays on, isn't sticky, and the plumping doesn't sting or burn like many products can. My new favorite!
Crystal D.
Cary, NC
It smells good, its a little sticky, my lips tingle when i apply it and it looks good on. This is a product that i would not repurchase because i don't like the tingle feeling that it gives my lips.
Marissa V.
Elk Grove Village, IL
These are absolutely my favorite lip glosses. I have so many different ones!!! I love the tingle feeling you get from them and the colors are subtle and gorgeous. I always buy them in sets or receive them in starter or sample kits (they are much cheaper this way). If you have never tried them before it is a must!
Antoinette G.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE BUXOM! I ALWAYS GET THE SHIMMERY COLORS. IT FEELS GOOD ON, LASTS LONG, SMELLS GOOD, AND ISN'T TOO THICK. I HAVE 7 OF THEM AND THEY ARE ALL AMAZING. ALSO, THE COLOR ISN'T TOO DARK. PERFECT
Jennifer A.
Marina Del Rey, CA
I love the Buxom line. I have them in so many different colors. The plumping action also makes my lips a little fuller than they are. These are long lasting and not at all sticky, which I hate about a lot of other lip glosses.
Kristin L.
Athens, GA
My mom gave me a tube of this gloss and while it was very flattering, the lip plumping was a bit much. I'm not a fan of the tingling sensation I got. If you don't mind that, then this gloss looks great. If you're more sensitive to things like that, I'd look elsewhere.
Marilynn A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this lip gloss i have the smaller one , not full size, and ive used it soo many times and still have a lot left, i love the tingle feeling, it jus feels so fresh! wear it alone or over a lip gloss you wont be disappointed!
Jackie S.
Warren, OH
I can't even begin to tell you how many shades of this lip color I currently own...it's the BEST! It plumps, lasts a nice long time, and it isn't sticky! Would definitely recommend this one!
Ashley R.
Texas City, TX
These are my FAVORITE Lip gloss! the colors are beautiful, they are a plumper without the burn, its more of a cooling sensation! they are smooth when on and are not sticky at all, I own 4 different colors and love them all.
Maryann K.
Buxom lip products are my all time favorite. The glosses really do last all day with the color, and when they are freshly applied taste and smells wonderful, my favorite is creamsicle, they are a bit pricey but so worth it.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.