BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Bri J.
Louisville, KY
Got this as a freebie at sephora a few years ago and now buy it often. Shades are always perfect and makes my lips look so plump!

I don't recall the name of the baby pink shade, but it is lovely only.
Noelle S.
I love the tingly feeling this lip gloss gives my lips when I apply it. As far as durability and color, I would have to give it a C because the color I tried matched my lips so I didn't get a real good pop. Also, it didn't last too long and I found myself applying it throughout the day.
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Love how these make me feel likey lips are a little more plump. Sticky feeling, but lasts a lot longer on lips than other brands. My ultimate favorite. Loved the Keychain size they had a whole back also.
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this from Sephora for 10 dollars, and though it's touted to plump lips up, I never really noticed a difference. I like the tingly sensation, though. & it lasts a long time without being sticky.
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
I got one of these with my Sephora Give Me Some Lip box and I love it. I only wish they weren't so expensive! The tingling really threw me off at first, but now I enjoy it. It's quite intense, though!
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
I have many of these and I love them so much, they are plumping as well as long lasting! They have so many great shades to choose from, and are my favorite lip glosses currently and are affordable! :)
Adela F.
I love these!!! I have White Russian and it is seriously my favorite lip gloss. The color is perfect - not so bold. It is not sticky. It also makes my lips have the best tingly feeling. I love it!!!
Brook W.
Crosby, MN
Long lasting, sticky but not too sticky, and absolutely gorgeous, stunning colors and color payoff! The lip plumping tingle is there, but it's not very strong at all, which is perfect for me. Love it!
Adriana C.
Peoria, AZ
I have a buxom lip gloss in dolly & i love it! its the perfect shade for me. Smells vanilla-y and goes on so smooth. Starts to feel minty when on the lips because its plumping but doesn't burn like normal lip plumpers. Just feels minty.
Denice M.
Phoenix, AZ
I love these!!! i only own one :( lol my best friend gave it to me as a gift and since then it hasn't left my purse its so awesome! its minty :) and long lasting. i will be purchasing another soon!!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.