Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
If you don’t mind a little tingle, you’ll LOVE this gloss. I tried a friends and was instantly hooked! They have great colors to choose from & they are super reasonable!
my go to lip gloss for every occasion. i’ve loved it since the day I tried it and i’ve never stopped. so worth the price !! last forever, u hardly will need to reapply
I love this lipgloss it’s sooo good! The color pay off is amazing I love the shade range as well! It plumps my lips and just makes them so juicy and delicious! I ALREADY recommend this everyone! It’s deffinitly well worth the money, maybe slightly pricey but totally worth every penny
This lip gloss has a nice mint scent. These lipglosses are sheer, which is the downside. I prefer a gloss with full color. They are also a bit on the sticky side.
Amazing!! Can’t say enough good things about this lip gloss. I use in the color Moscow mule. It leaves my lips glossy super high shine. The color stays on for a while. Product is a little tacky but not overbearing. Will definitely repurchase. Highly recommend this product
This has to be my favorite lip gloss. I love the formula and does not feel sticky on the lips. It lasts a while and look beautiful. I love the formula which is great. This is by far my favorite lip gloss
Love the smell of this lipgloss ! And the tingly feeling it gives when you put it in. They have so many colors to match so many peoples skin colors. They’re easy to apply and not sticky at all. I have so many colors. My favorite White Russian!
Absolutely loved the fact that it contains collagen for the lip plump along with a gorgeous glow! The gloss was very easy to apply and a little goes a long way. I would definitely recommend purchasing if you’re looking for a new gloss!
White Russian is my favorite lip gloss of all time! It’s the perfect clear with little flecks or glitter. It’s a great lipstick topper and I love the plumping effect it gives me. I’ve been using this gloss for years now and it’s worth the money!
Awesome lip gloss! The shades are amazing honestly and the packaging is really cute to take everywhere. I honestly don't feel like i need too much of this product to cover my whole lips, therefore it saves product and saves you money in to buying other lip glosses.
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos