Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
I am pretty sure i have owned every shade of this lip gloss. I love the entire product line but the buxom glosses have me hooked, the texture is perfect and not irritating as many of the plumping glosses can be
The colors are super cute but I'm not totally in love with the stickiness. I like the tingly feel and it buffs the lips nicely, however, I feel like a swamp monster when my gloss sticks a little too much. still recommend but not my all time fav.
Just purchased my first buxom lip gloss. Love the color I picked. I had to re-apply it often, but I didn't mind it because I love the formula. It wasn't too thick on my lips and the scent was amazing. Also I didn't mind the tingly feeling because I tend to gravitate towards lip plumping lip glosses. Love this product, Definitely recommend!
I LOVE buxom lip gloss. been using it for about 4 years now. was disappointed when ULTA stopped selling them. was even more disappointed when they discontinued LOLA. she was my favorite. i guess SUGAR will have to do.
These are the best out there for plumping action. If you don't like the minty tingle, then probably not for you. The color selection is great and true to color...what you see in the tube is what you'll see on your lips. Very pigmented.
I just got this in my ipsy bag this past month ( monthly subscription by mail) It is amazing. It last long and gives a little plump with a side of tingle to my lips. The product is not stick and easy to apply
I love these glosses so much! These are probably like number 2 or 3 in my fav five for glosses! I always have one of these in my pocket! They feel so nice on my lips and the colors are gorgeous! Get these!!
Love this lip gloss! I have one in Sugar and it's a natural color. The color payoff is good and it leaves your lips tingling for awhile. It's not sticky like others I've tried and I will be purchasing more.
These are wonderful, but you definitely have to be able to stand the tingling lips sensation! They have a wonderful color variety and they are very long lasting. Sticky yes, tingly yes, but also amazing.
I love these I have the Christmas set that came out! They're colors are vibrant and stay on just as bright! My favorite is the White Russian! I love that they give my lips a little extra "umph" they need!
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos