Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
I love these lip glosses and I am not a fan of lip glosses at all. It has a nice plumping effect and smells nice. The colors are beautiful too. I don't find they last more than 3 hours but just apply some more and feel the tingly sensation on your lips!
LOVE!! I have many of these BE and buxom lip glosses I order them from QVC once a year and I get 4 shipments per year each with a new color lip gloss! I have these stashed everywhere, in my car, my purse, my desk and in every makeup bag and purse
These lip glosses are really nice! I have only gotten them in sets with other kinds of makeup. I find that the price deters me from buying them separately. But they are a very good quality and always moisturizes my lips.
I love this amazing lip gloss. When I run out I get so upset cause I love the way it looks and feels on my lips. They are sheer but they do sell other ones that are very pigmented. I highly recommend trying these (even though they are a bit pricey)
I've purchased 3 of the Buxom lips polishes:Celeste, Dolly, and April. I've also purchased the lip cream in Creamsicle. I love them all. They feel and look so amazing and make my lips appear much larger. They're definitely my favorite lip products.
I received this in a glam bag through ipsy. I'm not entirley sure of the name of the color but it was a sheer iridescent light pink with gold sparkles. it was so gorgeous and it really does plump up your lips (: it gives you this nice tingly feeling.
I love the tingly feeling in this lip gloss. I also like how the shades are light. They might look like a dark shade, but the color applies lightly. Comes with an easy applying wand. Makes your lips feel full.
I love this stuff!! It smells so great, it feels great, and it lasts. The colors are so pretty and almost universally flattering. I wear them alone, with a lip liner, or over a lipstick. They never disappoint!
I don't normally buy make-up in this price range, but I'm glad I did. The lip gloss had a great color coverage, lasted for a log time, and plumped my lips. I also really liked the color selection for the product.
I am pretty sure i have owned every shade of this lip gloss. I love the entire product line but the buxom glosses have me hooked, the texture is perfect and not irritating as many of the plumping glosses can be
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos