Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
This stuff really does work!! It's more like a stain. Goes on very thin and stays for hours. I got this as a gift and it was one of the best presents I've ever received.
These lip glosses are really fun to wear! That might sound strange, but they have a nice sparkle to them, a hint of color, and a few seconds after you put it on you can feel a nice, minty tingle! I love putting this lip gloss on!
I have this lip gloss in Debbie and it's the only gloss I've finished and repurchased. I'm a major lip product junkie, so that definitely says something. This gloss is great for summer, on its own or over a lipstick or lip butter.
If all my glosses disappeared and I could only get one type to replace them with it would most definitely be the Buxom glosses. These have the perfect texture where they stay on for a long time without being too sticky. The cooling sensation is really refreshing. They have an excellent shade range as well. It's a total win with these glosses. They make your lips look perfect.
I use the dolly color from buxom its wonderful i also have used dare devil awesome too they both leave your lips minty so if you don't like that then you probably wont like it i used to not like that but now if it doesn't tingle then i feel like its not a good product
These lip glosses are really pretty and easy to apply. They have a tingly feeling to them as well. I usually layer these over a lipstick because they're not super pigmented. They last a good amount of time when I layer them like that.
I feel like anyone can get away with any color in this line. My lips look plump and shiny when I use this gloss but I don't really see a difference in the size of my lips after using it. The gloss stays on after eating, drinking and talking but isn't super sticky-feeling. Glitter-like flecks aren't super noticeable, you just get a nice shimmer to enhance your smile!
I have the shade "lacey" that i got from qvc that i love love love its a beautiful coral pink shade. These smell so good, they give good pigmentation and have a pretty plumping effect. I love these and they are a decent price.
These come in such a wide variety of colors with different finishes. I have many of the full size and mini versions. the lip plumping isn't painful its like a light tickle. The overall smell of them is delicious like a vanilla.
These lip glosses are amazing. They are not sticky at all which I love. They have great color payoff and they smell nice :) I wore this lip gloss all summer long and I love them. They are great for days you don't want to wear lipstick. A must in every girls makeup bag
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos