BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Brittany Michelle H.
Costa Mesa
I love these Buxom lip glosses! As a former national artist for Bare Escentuals, Buxom's are my favorite go-to lip plumper. With a range of colors, I love the sheer yet buildable coverage, glossy texture and lovely tingling mint sensation.
Liana R.
This lip gloss is both really high shine and it's a lip plumper so it gives your lips a tingly feeling as it enlarges them.

I like this gloss. I'm not much of a gloss wearer but when I wear this, it makes me feel like Angelina Jolie.
Melissa H.
Palatine, IL
I LOVE lip gloss, high end, low end, I'll try them all. This one, not so much. I have the pink, it's kind of expensive, and it's not a great shade. Plus there's menthol or something in it to give that plumping effect, not such a fan. And it goes on nice but gets tacky quickly.
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
Normally I'm not a fan of "sticky" or thick lip glosses but this is my only choice. The thickness does not bother me because its not heavy and really helps in making it last. The longest one application has lasted me was an 8hour shift at work. That's insane! Worth the money!
Tracey R.
New Milford, CT
I love the lip gloss! The gloss leaves a cooling feel on your lips the average review is because I expected the product to plump my lips up and it didn't. I still loved the feel and look of this gloss, but for the price I expects more.
Ashleigh G.
Everett, WA
I have been using Buxom lip gloss for a couple years now, and let me just say- I am HOOKED! The colors are great, its not too sticky, too glossy or too shimmery and it has this really nice tingly feeling when you apply it. The tubes are a really good size, so they last fairly long. The only down side is the price, they are a little spendy, but you definitely get what you pay for.
Lucia G.
San Jose, CA
If all my glosses disappeared and I could only get one type to replace them with it would most definitely be the Buxom glosses. These have the perfect texture where they stay on for a long time without being too sticky. The cooling sensation is really refreshing. They have an excellent shade range as well. It's a total win with these glosses. They make your lips look perfect.
Sara S.
Scarsdale, NY
These lip glosses are really fun to wear! That might sound strange, but they have a nice sparkle to them, a hint of color, and a few seconds after you put it on you can feel a nice, minty tingle! I love putting this lip gloss on!
Nicole R.
Port Townsend, WA
I LOVE these glosses. My favorite one has to be "Show Off" because it is more of a sheer color that can be worn any time of the day. The gloss lasts for a while too without that sticky feeling that other glosses can start to develop after a while. I have bought several of these and plan on buying again in the future!
Tammy S.
Alamo, TX
This product has both pros and cons to it, the pros being that the smell is not too strong and it will give your lips a plump look to them. The cons to this product is that it is very sticky so that can get annoying, but I think the reason for it being sticky is due to the long lasting affect that they try to give to it.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.