BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Kerri B.
East Walpole, MA
Love these and their cool tingle. I have more than 30 different colors. I keep them at work, purse, car, everywhere. I love the clear for day time and Dominique for a clear sparkle. It is addicting to wear. Harder to find now, not sold in the boutiques, you can only get them at Sephora I believe.
Kira S.
I'm not big on lip products, especially gloss, but this is one I keep on hand. The plumping effect is gentle, not super uncomfortable tingling but you do feel it the first few times. It's stickier than I would like it to be, but it could be a lot worse!
Caitlyn C.
Mountain View, CA
I like all the different colors they come in and that it tingles on application. I think that for such a big container the product doesn't last very long and it doesn't stay on very long. I wish I could find them somewhere other then sephora as well.
Virginia W.
Crestwood, KY
This lip gloss makes your lips feel nice and ready for the day! With a little tingle, it makes your lips feel voluptuous and lasts throughout the day. I'm never a big fan of gloss, but this is just the right amount and they have a variety of colors.
Megan S.
West Chester, PA
I own several of these and they are worth every penny! I love them for their flavor and tingliness. They are supposed to be a lip plumping product, but I cannot tell a difference. I LOVE them and love the finishes and colors! They last forever!
Julie N.
Wellington, FL
And I am not exagerating! I love lipsticks, butters, balms, scrubs and glosses. I have been using Buxom for years now. I always come back to it because the shade range is amazing, it has a slight plumping effect, not sticky with great lasting power.
J P.
These lip glosses are great! They are long lasting, have great pigmentation, and are great quality. Also, Bare Escentuals offers a great range of colors and generally offers great sets of glosses during the holidays that make wonderful presents.
Brandi R.
Mount Vernon, MO
I love this lip gloss. My mom got this a sample pack of 6 different colors for me for Christmas one year. I fell in love! I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades.
Desiree B.
Orange Park, FL
I received this gloss in a darker color and it was beautiful. High shimmer, texture wasn't bad and I loved really liked the tingle. I will say these thicken over time. Still usable, but don't plan on keeping this gloss for a long, long time.
Ashley G.
Bridgewater, NJ
If you only have one lip gloss in your purse this needs to be it!!! The color is light and neutral but still has a glamorous sparkle to it. Great for both casual and dressed up occasions. The tingle is the best part! It's not too intense and feels refreshing. Most lip glosses are too sticky for me.. This one is the only one I can stand. There's nothing cute about your hair stuck to your lips.
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.