BY BUXOM

Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
  • "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
  • "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
  • "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
  • "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
  • "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
Samantha H.
Saint Paul, MN
Do you want a go-to lip gloss that makes your lips look soft and plump? Then this may be for you! While the gloss is a bit sticky, it does last a long time and the color is very true to what it appears to be in the tube. There is a gentle minty tingle to it and the flavor of it isn't totally horrible. I just love this! I see some people saying the price is high but I really don't think it is, considering how long a tube can last.
Lisa F.
These are my favorite lip gloss. They can be a little sticky, but their color payoff is great. They are also reasonably priced for $18 a pop at Sephora or Ulta. You will not be disappointed.
Brandi S.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love how much it plumps my lips up but i don't like the taste. BUT i only temporarily keep it on. i mix it with sally hansens lip inflation xtreme and it works sooo much better. that is as long as you can handle the feeling of putting your lips to a stove top.
Andrea B.
Spokane, WA
If you can find these in a kit, you should jump on the chance. But even full size they are a good deal. The colors are beautiful and range from clear/milky to pretty opaque. They last quite a long time and the tingly sensation is very pleasant and not annoying.
Anna C.
Eugene, OR
Bare Escentuals Buxon Lip Gloss is probably my favorite lip gloss of all time. It goes on smooth and isn't sticky, plus I like the minty scent. It does make my lips look bigger and fuller without irritating them like the cinnamon lip glosses can. I recommend this lip gloss to anyone. Even my daughter loves it!
Lauren L.
Independence, KS
Will not leave home without it! Price...who cares. This will make anyone look and feel drop dead gorgeous!! It's tingly so you just feel better with it on. I love the color it adds too. I put it over other glosses sometimes or just use it on it's own. It's long lasting too so you don't have to worry about going through a tube super fast! However if i am even half way done with one i will order another one to have on hand!!
Tangerine W.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love this product, it makes my lips feel great and doesn't leave a weird feeling as it wears away. I didn't realize it was plumping until I felt the tingle; I didn't see much plumping but that's ok for me. The only reason I gave ti a 'B' was because for some reason looking at the packaging I felt the color would be more intense than it is. But the color was still nice and along the lines of what was shown on the packaging.
Lisi M.
Love these glosses for some reason they give my lips a great plump and I know the gloss will last almost all day even with eating the only down fall is that it's a thick and sticky texture
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
I love their line...from stay there eyeshadows,mascara etc. The lip gloss is on thicker side which helps make is stay on longer then most. It has a tingle which lets you know its there. many colors to choose from so there should be a color for everybody. They also offer out giftsets with variety as well.
Kira S.
I'm not big on lip products, especially gloss, but this is one I keep on hand. The plumping effect is gentle, not super uncomfortable tingling but you do feel it the first few times. It's stickier than I would like it to be, but it could be a lot worse!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
Chantella V.
Atlanta, GA
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Allison C.
Hilo, HI
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Anastasia T.
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.