Buxom Lasting Lip Gloss
- "I currently own 2 and i just love them. they are a more thicker consistency lip gloss which helps make them very long lasting. they are also plumping so they have the minty tingly feeling, that i personally love. they have a doe-foot applicator and i find the packaging is slightly heavy but very cute. they have a pretty wide variety of shades, the 2 i own i want to say are bunny and katie. the pigmentation of the ones i own are very good. they don't settle into the lines in my lips! they are a little pricey, but i think they are worth treating yourself to once in awhile. " in 114 reviews
- "These glosses are very addictive! they are super nice and glossy and not too sticky. They plump with out the stinging sensation of other plumer glosses. " in 35 reviews
- "I love these glosses and yes sticky but they last a LONG time love them just wayyyyy to expensive I got a little on from Ipsy and it has lasted me since October I still have quite a bit!!" in 30 reviews
- "I have always had really thin lips, and it has made me hate wearing lipsticks or lip gloss, but WOW this gloss makes my lips look A+" in 21 reviews
- "I love the cool tingling sensation after application, I love the softness of the gloss on your lips, the smell is sweet mint, and it's available in so many pretty shades." in 12 reviews
These glosses are so beautiful,they really do last a long time,for it being a gloss, it really isnt like most glosses that wear off after like 30 minutes. And the great thing is that they are true to color,lone the pigments and the last! The only thing is that they are pricey!
Love these lipglosses! They are very pigmented and feel soothing on the lips. If I remember correctly they hav a minty feel after applying them? I’ve only tried a few shades, but know they are definitely a quality product!
The colors are very pretty and unique! The quality of this gloss is very nice, and it kind of has a plumping effect/feeling. I wasn’t sticky and lasted a while! I would recommend these glosses to someone else!
I love this because of the tingly feeling that it leaves when you put it on. It’s not overbearing at all. It is a little sticky but not too bad at all. It’s so nice over some of my drying matte lipsticks.
I carry my buxom lip gloss with me everywhere!! It isnt too sticky and a little goes a long way. The colors can be super natural and the shine is nice because it adds a little something without looking too dramatic. I cant wait to buy more!
I like the results that the physicians formula plump potion gives but I do not like the applicator or smell Physicians Formula Plump Potion™ Needle-Free Lip Plumping Cocktail
These glosses are stunning on their own or even on top of some liner,lipstick or liquid lipstick! They're a thick gloss so they do stay in place but still transfer. They are also pretty tingly, so if you don't like that you might not like these but the price is reasonable for the amount of product you get
If you don’t mind a little tingle, you’ll LOVE this gloss. I tried a friends and was instantly hooked! They have great colors to choose from & they are super reasonable!
my go to lip gloss for every occasion. i’ve loved it since the day I tried it and i’ve never stopped. so worth the price !! last forever, u hardly will need to reapply
Q & A
Is this gloss sticky? I just wasted a good amount of money on an Urban Decay lip gloss and it was so sticky. I do not like sticky glosses! Is Buxom like that too? I'd like to know before I buy it!
I read a review that said it gave a tingling sensation is this a lip plumping lip gloss?
If you could only have one, which one would it be?
Does this lipstick stain your lips at all?
Are Buxom glosses worth the hipe?? I want to get one but I'm not totally sure.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos