Buxom Lashliner uploaded by Kristina I.

BY BUXOM

A lash line enhancing and conditioning treatment. Lash addicts beware: Buxom Lashliner is highly habit-forming. This may look like just a liner, but it's also a thickening and conditioning treatment that instantly takes the appearance of your lashes from hardly any to very many. This mineral-rich, paraben-free, whipped gel formula glides on like a liquid liner and dries to a long-wearing smudge proof eyeliner. The formula is made with natural ingredients, including vitamins A, C, and E; Honeysuckle; Jojoba Oil; Soy Protein; Tourmaline; and Biotin (vitamin B), which support healthy lashes. In one fluid stroke, you can fill in the base of your lashes—making them appear lusciously longer and fuller. This product is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. The result: Healthy, lust-worthy lashes that have no limits.What this product is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:- 88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day- 76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.-88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day.-76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic. see more...

Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Guayaquil
I like and I like and love their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price.their products because they care about my health, my skin, keep me in shape are super delicious, have a good price.
Carmen-Andreea L.
Carmen-Andreea L.
Craiova
This is just a regular liner in my opinion, it glides nicely on the eyelids, it didn't last that long on my oily eyelids. The packaging is kinda nice, it is matte but I personally wouldn't recommend it to people with oily eyelids.
alexa.ftp a.
alexa.ftp a.
Caracas
Beauty Junkie Expert
....es muy pigmentada, tiene buen acabado, dura mucho, puede ayudas a hacer un gran maquillaje, es sorprendente ..It is very pigmented , has good finish, lasts long, it can help to make a great makeup , it is surprising
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Amazing!!!! I use for bottom lash line and it works amazing. It is amazing and it works like no other. It is worth every penny. Nothing like it I have ever used. Would buy it over and over again. Love it!!
Love! Feels really light on the lid and is a really good conditioning treatment for the lashes. Also doesn't look to thick on the lid. My eye color is blue and the shade suede makes my eye color pop.
Laurie B.
Laurie B.
Whitby, Ontario
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recommended to me by Sephora staff, I like the color and creaminess. Very easy to apply and creates nice smooth lines. Only complaint is that it dries out a bit after use.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Florence, SC
Anything buxom is amazing! This lash liner lasts all day without smudging. I'm not the best with eye make up but I've found that this product is super easy to apply!
Jayne M.
Jayne M.
Winnipeg
I love this product. The tiny jar will last forever and also when it's on. It has shine to it and makes my eyes pop. Also it's so easy to put on.
Venus E.
Venus E.
Lima,
I like the colors more obiamente the black which is the most used I really like and I would like to renew some things
Anastasia K.
Anastasia K.
Estonia
this is very good. And very very beautiful in your eyes. i buy it when have a money ....... .............