Buxom Lashliner uploaded by Kristina I.

BY BUXOM

A lash line enhancing and conditioning treatment. Lash addicts beware: Buxom Lashliner is highly habit-forming. This may look like just a liner, but it's also a thickening and conditioning treatment that instantly takes the appearance of your lashes from hardly any to very many. This mineral-rich, paraben-free, whipped gel formula glides on like a liquid liner and dries to a long-wearing smudge proof eyeliner. The formula is made with natural ingredients, including vitamins A, C, and E; Honeysuckle; Jojoba Oil; Soy Protein; Tourmaline; and Biotin (vitamin B), which support healthy lashes. In one fluid stroke, you can fill in the base of your lashes—making them appear lusciously longer and fuller. This product is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. The result: Healthy, lust-worthy lashes that have no limits.What this product is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:- 88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day- 76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.-88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day.-76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic. see more...

Brittany B.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! I've been using it for years. This helps give you a much better look than any pencil I've tried. Glides on easily and lasts all day!
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this eyeliner. I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop! I use this liner everyday and I love it. I will definitely buy again.
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel liner! I got it for Christmas and still have quite a bit left I am defiantly going to buy more when I run out.
Jhoanna C.
Sunrise, FL
Love is super pigmented and very easy to use , I lasted almost all day ...It helps me a lot to recreate a beautiful makeup
Chase C.
New Smyrna, FL
Love tgis product, it always applys evenly and makes a perfect wing. I can always rely on buxom for a great product.
Gina E.
Seattle, WA
Goes on very smooth and easy to apply with liner brush. Stays on all the day and easily washes off with mild soap.
Timeless 1.
Love it. Love it. It works. It encouraged growth of my lashes, it doesn't flake or smudge, it's natural looking.
Gina R.
Belvidere, IL
Not the best buxom product i have tried. it was disappointing. It lasted a long time but it also smudged a lot.
Marcelly C.
Me encanta tiene una buena pigmentacio y me gusta mucho como de aplica Es bien facil de aplicar y trabajarlo
Kaitlyn K.
East Grand Forks
Goes on super dark and really smooth. My favorite lash liner I've ever tried. Use with a fine angled brush.