Buxom Lashliner uploaded by Kristina I.

BY BUXOM

A lash line enhancing and conditioning treatment. Lash addicts beware: Buxom Lashliner is highly habit-forming. This may look like just a liner, but it's also a thickening and conditioning treatment that instantly takes the appearance of your lashes from hardly any to very many. This mineral-rich, paraben-free, whipped gel formula glides on like a liquid liner and dries to a long-wearing smudge proof eyeliner. The formula is made with natural ingredients, including vitamins A, C, and E; Honeysuckle; Jojoba Oil; Soy Protein; Tourmaline; and Biotin (vitamin B), which support healthy lashes. In one fluid stroke, you can fill in the base of your lashes—making them appear lusciously longer and fuller. This product is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. The result: Healthy, lust-worthy lashes that have no limits.What this product is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:- 88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day- 76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.-88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day.-76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic. see more...

Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
I was able to try this brand because i got a gift set and loved there product yet it int as long lasting like i was wishing for, found my self having to reapply such product a couple times.
Dakota B.
Dothan, AL
Really good product but would not recommend for beginners when using gel liners but overall stayed on all day didn't smudge and still looked perfect even after 16 hrs
Geula F.
Boca Raton, FL
I purchased this a few years back when it first came out, along with the brush. It did work ok, but seemed to smudge pretty easily. My biggest complaint is that it dried out in the pot after about 3 months. Not what I expected.
Cayla T.
Notus, ID
Buxom lashliner last a long time and is easy to apply plus it stays were it is applied. I had to buy a liner brush though but at Sephora they have a good brush package for eye make up application.
Steph B.
While easy to apply, this didn't seem to thicken my lashes at all. I waited 90 days for no result. This was not worth the money since it didn't do what the product advertised.
Brittany B.
I'm obsessed with this stuff! I've been using it for years. This helps give you a much better look than any pencil I've tried. Glides on easily and lasts all day!
sofia s.
San Ramon, CA
I love love love this eyeliner. I have brown eyes and it makes my eyes pop! I use this liner everyday and I love it. I will definitely buy again.
Sarah B.
Spanaway, WA
Absolutely a great product! It's super easy to apply and it sets very well. As long as you have the correct brush this is a GREAT liner!
Virginia O.
The application of this liner was very smooth. I liked the color I had it in black. It is creame based and just glides on well
Ayla K.
Gaston, IN
I love this gel liner! I got it for Christmas and still have quite a bit left I am defiantly going to buy more when I run out.