Buxom Lashliner Suede uploaded by Kristina I.Buxom Lashliner Suede uploaded by Morgan B.Buxom Lashliner Suede uploaded by Morgan B.

BY BUXOM

A lash line enhancing and conditioning treatment. Lash addicts beware: Buxom Lashliner is highly habit-forming. This may look like just a liner, but it's also a thickening and conditioning treatment that instantly takes the appearance of your lashes from hardly any to very many. This mineral-rich, paraben-free, whipped gel formula glides on like a liquid liner and dries to a long-wearing smudge proof eyeliner. The formula is made with natural ingredients, including vitamins A, C, and E; Honeysuckle; Jojoba Oil; Soy Protein; Tourmaline; and Biotin (vitamin B), which support healthy lashes. In one fluid stroke, you can fill in the base of your lashes—making them appear lusciously longer and fuller. This product is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. The result: Healthy, lust-worthy lashes that have no limits.What this product is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:- 88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day- 76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.-88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day.-76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.

Buxom Lashliner Suede
  • "I've tried a few different brands of gel liner, but keep coming back to buxom. I've tried the brown & the black, both are a favorite of mine. It glides on smoothly, easy to apply on the water line & to tight line. Best part is the pot doesn't dry out quickly like some brands do." in 15 reviews
  • "This is my favorite liner! It glides on easily and stays on. It doesn't smudge either! I use it to do a thick line on my top lash or winged eyeliner." in 5 reviews
Jenni W.
Roslindale
I prefer using waterproof pens when doing a winged liner because they last all day. I tend to use this for my lower lashes. I gave it a 4 star because it did wear off after 8 hours. I’m not a good judge of that since I’m super oily and in a humid climate.
Ann A.
Aurora, NC
I love this eyeliner so much. It’s like a carbon black color. It lasts a while and it’s easy to apply. I definitely would buy this again just because it looks nice (the finish). It’s kind of hard for me to apply because I’m used to the basic liquid eyeliner but i recommend this!
Araceli M.
You want a long lasting eye liner? Well here it is i can wear it for 6 hours and it stays in place a little pricey for my budget but It last a long time, I think it's my favorite out there right now, no need for improvement I recommended it to my mom and her friends
Alexis C.
Phoenix, AZ
This eyeliner is the best. It is easy to apply. I use it everyday. I use black to do a wing look. I’ve tried a lot of other gel liners and this is definitely one of the bests. I usually buy two of them when I run out. I recommend this to every makeup artist
A’Lantay C.
Fort Myers, FL
Love this liner! Has a lash conditioner built in. I have bought this product a couple of time, great value, compareable to MAC. I have brown eyes, but this is good for army color. I recommend this to anyone who needs a good gel liner.
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
💎Melissa l.
Lincolnton, NC
I was gifted this by a lovely friend of mine and I love it it passed my will it wing test with flying colors (pun intended) it glides on flawlessly and stays put would highly recommend to anyone who uses gel liners
Tanya P.
Bossier City, LA
Love Buxom products I purchased my liner from Sephora. Love the packaging and the liner is easy to apply, very smooth. The liner last all day so smudging and I will definitely buy another one once this runs out.
Tatiana ⚜.
Westbury, NY
Good eyeliner very pigmented smooth it’s a very inky black. The gel liner Is good it’s worth the money especially with all the other gel liners out there costing more
Kristen K.
Somerset
Nice gel eyeliner and cute packaging. Doesn't dry out like some brands do I have blue eyes and use this several times a week depending on what look I am going for.
Chelsea J.
Rockford, IL
Is this better than just using a crayon based eyeliner?
Jennifer F.
Plaistow, NH
What is your favorite brush to use to apply this?