Buxom Lashliner uploaded by Kristina I.

BY BUXOM

A lash line enhancing and conditioning treatment. Lash addicts beware: Buxom Lashliner is highly habit-forming. This may look like just a liner, but it's also a thickening and conditioning treatment that instantly takes the appearance of your lashes from hardly any to very many. This mineral-rich, paraben-free, whipped gel formula glides on like a liquid liner and dries to a long-wearing smudge proof eyeliner. The formula is made with natural ingredients, including vitamins A, C, and E; Honeysuckle; Jojoba Oil; Soy Protein; Tourmaline; and Biotin (vitamin B), which support healthy lashes. In one fluid stroke, you can fill in the base of your lashes—making them appear lusciously longer and fuller. This product is ophthalmologist tested and safe for contact lens wearers. The result: Healthy, lust-worthy lashes that have no limits.What this product is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- PhthalatesResearch results:- 88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day- 76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic.-88% of women agreed Buxom Lashliner stayed put all day.-76% of women claimed Buxom Lashliner made their lashes more dramatic. see more...

tracie g.
tracie g.
Mcdonough, GA
Buxom Lashliner is a fun alternative to your typical eyeliner. There are not many color options which makes this a secondary choice most mornings. It is fun to create the illusion of more lashes since the pot application and applicator are designed for extreme precision. The price point is also high so this would be a splurge purchase for me on my teacher budget.
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Spring, TX
This was a great lash line eye liner. It was not the best I have used, I prefer Clinique's as I think that one stays in place better. If I am out of the Clinique, this is my number 2 go to. It is super easy to use and apply as long as you use a good brush (just like any other eye liner) The price is fantastic for what you get.
member-67328774f
member-67328774f
Van Nuys, CA
This is one of my favorite liners from Buxom. It's very long lasting and doesn't flake off as a lot of the others do. I purchase mine from bareescentuals, they always seem to have it in stock. I don't care for the packaging on buxom products, there are better out there. I would recommend this product.
lavender s.
lavender s.
Springfield, OH
This is one of the best lash liner ever it is very pigment and it last all day long no matter what , i usually don't have to go over it after i wear it for a long amount go time , of course the brand is very nice its from Buxom and the price was reasonable .
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner claims to make the eyelashes look fuller and longer. I can say that it lives up to that claim. I had to dock 2 stars off because it is not smooth to apply at all and it flakes really badly. Unfortunately, I will not repurchase this again.
Angela H.
Angela H.
Love love love the lashliner! It is amazing! I love cream liners and the application is always more intense to me than the pencil or liquid liners. Buxom makes a great one, got mine at Sephora. It is a bit pricey but almost every cream lashliner is!
Vannesa N.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this buxom lash liner it last a very long time and if you apply it with any good eye liner brush it will create any eye look you want and it will last a very long time and it will give you a very black precise line that you will love
Tashia C.
Tashia C.
Kansas City, MO
Review for: Buxom Buxom Lashliner Leatherette
Buxom is a brand I discovered a few months ago, I know I was late to the party, but I'm in love. The staying power of this liner is amazing. I never have to reapply, it glides on smoothly, and doesn't smudge.
Kristina I.
Kristina I.
Louisville, KY
I have been faithful to this lash liner for many years. It has a nice formula that applies smoothly. The main and most important thing is that it does not flake! It is vibrant and rich and lasts a long time.
Anayely A.
Anayely A.
Whittier, CA
I was able to try this brand because i got a gift set and loved there product yet it int as long lasting like i was wishing for, found my self having to reapply such product a couple times.