BY BUXOM

Glide on amped-up lashes with this ultra-defining, smudge-proof mascara. The vitamin-enriched, clumping-resistant formula deepens, darkens, and intensely thickens, while the curvy, hourglass-shaped molded brush evenly coasts lashes - separating and defining - from root to tip.

Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polyvinyl Acetate, Isododecane, Methyl Trimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Butylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Peg-8 Diisostearate, Bentonite, Rhodochrosite Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract (Rosa Centifolia), Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Isostearice.

How To Use

To avoid dark, messy circles: apply mascara to the top side of lower lashes. Lashes are naturally thicker at roots, so apply mascara on tips first to thicken them. Sweep on mascara from root to tip to get them truly voluptuous. Brush on mascara in thin layers, applying as many coats as desired.

• Would you recommend using for my wedding day? I want to f...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the non waterproof buxom mascara?1 Answers
Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara
  • "Best mascara I've ever owned in my entire life.. volume, definition & length all in one!!! " in 18 reviews
  • "This mascara separates and lengthens while still retaining a very natural appearance. You won't get the drama eyes or the clumpy mascara look but they'll be a better version of your lashes. I love this mascara. The waterproof formula makes it ideal for situations where it's rainy or you might get sweaty, and longevity is excellent. " in 8 reviews
  • "Love this mascara! It's the best waterproof mascara I have ever used. I could be in the hot sun and pool all day and it won't smudge at all. I recommend this for people going on trips or if you live in a hot humid place. Works great! Lasts a long time because it's a big bottle. " in 5 reviews
  • "This is truly a great mascara! I love how much thicker and fuller my lashes look after applying this awesome formula in black." in 3 reviews
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE THIS MASCARA. I love the wand, I love the formula, i love it!! The wand really separates the individual lashes while the formula instantly thickens and volumizes without creating clumps. When used with an eyelash curler, your lashes will look great! I also like the fact that at the end of the day, my eyelashes are not hard and crusty. This is my top 2 mascaras of all time (my #1 is Dior waterproof mascara). Will purchase again, especially for $20!
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
I liked how this made my lashes look (bit of length, decent volume, holds a curl alright), however, it smudges under my eyes throughout the day. In all honesty all mascaras seem to do this to me, but I know there are others out there with the same problem.
Kayla R.
Naperville, Il
Doesn’t clump up and is light on the lashes. Gives lots of volume! Runs around $20 which obviously is higher then drugstore mascara, but I really love the application and it lasts all night with no fallout. If you have the extra cash and are looking for a good mascara I definitely recommend!
Jessica G.
Cynthiana , KY
I cannot say enough about this! After the first use I was hooked. I will never buy another mascara!! The price is good for what you get I don’t mind to pay it at all. If you are in need of a good mascara.. GET THIS NOW! I promise you will not be disappointed:)
Paola L.
El Paso , TX
This mascara deserves more attention! I love how full and long it makes my top lashes look. It keeps them curled all day long and doesn’t flake off. The applicator isn’t the best for my bottom lashes but that’s literally the only down side.
Ripley G.
USA
This was my first high end mascara to try out and I still use it to this day. I love the brush and how it separates my lashes and only need 2-3 coats, and WATERPROOF!!
Ryanne E.
Aztec, NM
BEST MASCARA I’VE EVER USED. Mascara is one of my favorite things to try and after I found this one, I won’t use any other ones. It’s absolutely amazing. It lengthens and gives my eyelashes volume. I have short lashes and with one coat, it does amazing things for my lashes.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
This is my go to waterproof mascara. It stays on all day and even all night with no dark circles or fall out under your eyes. The wand helps coat everything evenly and lengthens your lashes for plenty of volume! Definitely worth every penny!
Samantha R.
Kentucky
I love this! For a high end product the price isn’t too hefty. It applies well without clumping and stays all day without looking worn in. I’ve heard this is a great mascara for those with eyelash extensions as well.
Swaila✨ R.
Colonie, NY
This is my all time favorite mascara! It’s the only mascara I’ve ever used and will continue to use unless I find something better. It’s not expensive, it’s long lasting, doesn’t smudge, and my lashes look great!
Jessica D.
Budd Lake, NJ
Would you recommend using for my wedding day? I want to find something that will make my lashes look full but will stay put the entire night!
Lu C.
How does this compare to the non waterproof buxom mascara?

back