BY BUXOM #46 in Mascara

Transform lashes with this ultra-volumizing mascara. The vitamin-enriched, clump-resistant formula deepens, darkens, and thickens while the curvy, hourglass-shaped molded brush evenly coats lashes from root to tip.

Water, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

How to use

To avoid dark, messy circles: apply mascara to the top side of lower lashes. Lashes are naturally thicker at roots, so apply mascara on tips first to thicken them. Sweep on mascara from root to tip to get them truly voluptuous. Brush on mascara in thin layers, applying as many coats as desired.

• Is this easy to come off?27 Answers
  • Does this mascara ever clump or get chunky?3 Answers
  • During the weekend I don't like to wear lashes.Will this mascara ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jay đź’–.
I got a sample of this as a gift,and I absolutely loved this mascara! It had a slightly thick formula,but it didn't clump or flake on my lashes! It made them look thick and black,and the applicator was super easy to use,even on my hard-to-reach inner corner lashes! It was a really nice mascara,and the sample tube lasted me around 2 months,so the full size would likely last a few months longer. I will probably purchase a full size again in the future,and would recommend this mascara.
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite every day mascara. It goes on my lashes beautifully and is largely and most importantly clump free. I do like the smaller tube options it comes in, as I do have small hands and it’s easier to maneuver- not to mention the perfect purse size! I’ve been buying this mascara for about 5 years and will continue to do so!
Ruth K.
Great mascara! I got this as a Christmas gift and recently started using it about 1-2 months ago and I love it! There’s a lot of product and I love that the brush is chunky and gets mascara on all of my lashes. I love that the applicator is also silicone and not a brush applicator because I fee like the silicone version always make my lashes curl and look full without my lashes sticking together. I would highly recommend this mascara!
Julie A.
Charleston, SC
So disappointed. I love big lashes. I use Buxom lipgloss so I was hoping for the same fullness effect. Not so much. It takes about 100 coats to get any fullness. The brush I find difficult as I have poked my eye twice and gotten it on my face multiple times. I’m not a makeup rookie so this was incredibly annoying. I think the formula could be okay but doesn’t layer that well and definitely not for its price point.
Ishita K.
The formula of this mascara is really good. I have used this mascara for a long time and it never disappointed me. It doesn't clump up even though the formula is thick. It is super black and you can see the difference. The wand is really good as well as it does a great job of separating the lashes. This mascara makes my eyelashes appear long and it adds a bit of a volume.
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This is by far the best mascara I've ever used. After receiving a deluxe sample size I was hooked. It gave my lashes so much volume and length, and separation. I've never had issues with clumping. The round plastic wand allows for smooth and even application. I get so many compliments when I wear it and have people thinking they're false lashes. I highly recommend!
Ashley C.
Lynchburg , VA
I got a nice size for this as a Sephora 100 point perk. I hadn't tried anything from Buxom before but I was excited to try a new mascara. Honestly this is just a good normal mascara. Nothing special but has good pigmentation and does make my lashes look good. I wouldn't go out of my way to purchase this item again in the future but wouldn't mind trying it again either.
James Z.
Marshfield
This is by far my favorite mascara I have used. It isn’t extremely lengthening, but it does lengthen the lashes so that they still look natural. Unlike many of the heavy volume mascaras, this one does not clump at all! The wand is pretty fine and made with rubber-like synthetic bristles. They apply the product very nicely and make it hard to poke the eye.
Chaasadyah C.
Brooklyn, NY
Buxom mascara is one of the greatest. I would put it up there with better than sex. It is the only mascara outside of the drug store that i would spend my hard earned money on. It has short little teeth ideal for short lashes and also thin lashes.
Kara S.
This mascara is great! It really separates the lashes and gives a nice natural look with a lot of length. Does not clump at all! Super easy to use. I got this from Ulta when it was half off during the Black Friday sale. Definitely a score!!
Claire R.
Is this easy to come off?
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Is this as good as "They are Real " from Benefit?
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this actually make your lashes look bigger than they are? And if so, how long? Cause most of mascaras make my lashes look thick but not long.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
This has such a cute bottle! What makes this any better than drugstore mascara?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Is this really worth the money? Seems kind of expensive for mascara