BY BUXOM #56 in Mascara

What it is:
An intensely volumizing mascara for bigger, fuller lashes.

What it does:
Transform lashes with this ultra-volumizing mascara. The vitamin-enriched, clump-resistant formula deepens, darkens, and thickens while the curvy, hourglass-shaped brush evenly coats lashes from root to tip.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, or petrochemicals.

ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this easy to come off?27 Answers
  • I'm looking for a blue mascara. Does this come in blue?3 Answers
  • Does this give your eyelashes loads of volume ?5 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Lundyn
Lundyn
I got this during a half off special at Ulta; I have never had any previous experiences from this company but I was willing to try it. I have to say that this mascara has become my daily go to. It extends the lashes at an amazing length with all day wear. The only downside is that it isn't water proof, my lower lashes tend to smudge every once in a while if I have heavy sweating while at work. Despite the one downside, I love that it can last all day and is perfect for everything, to an everyday look to a dramatic dinner evening and everything inbetween.

Due to this product I will be purchasing more from Buxom with open arms.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Blackest Black
If I could marry a mascara this would be the one! The packaging is simple yet eye catching which is why I picked it up in Sephora a couple months ago. The applicating brush is so easy to use! I can really get all of my lashes and bring out their definition. The black color looks great with blue eyes like mine. Aside from that though I really like that it plumps my lashes without clumping them. I don't feel like my lashes are heavy or being torn out like I do with some drugstore mascara brands. This mascara also lasts pretty much all day or night. It is also not tested on animals! 10/10 would recommend.
Meredith C.
Meredith C.
St Petersburg, FL
My HG mascara. This is better than any brand I've ever tried, sampled, or bought. (And you know mascara samples are tossed around like crazy) I have blue eyes, pale combo skin. I use this every single day, it never runs. Lasts all day long, the brush is fantastic, the tube lasts forever and even as it dries out it is still the blackest, most lengthening and volumizing mascara ever. I have gotten 10+ friends hooked on this by referring to it as the best mascara around, and they all agree. It sometimes goes on sale at Ulta, but even at $18 it is well worth it. Never clumps, adds crazy lash power!
Gen J.
Gen J.
Review for: Blackest Black
I didn't expect much at all from this mascara because I hadn't heard anything about it but I felt compelled to buy it anyway. So glad I did! I think I might be ready to say that this is my new all time favorite non waterproof mascara! I already have black long lashes but they're also totally straight and are weighed down easily. This mascara is a god send because it holds my curl ALL day! No smudging! Blew me out of the water just for that! I love the brush and it's also not clumpy at all. Not extremely dramatic on me but it's totally buildable!! Love wearing it!
SheilBea B.
SheilBea B.
Review for: Blackest Black
I got a sample of this at Sephora using my rewards points and, not going to lie, I didn't love this at first, until I put it on my lower lashes, that is. I never thought I would have a go-to "bottom lash mascara" but woah! Though this isn't my favorite for the upper lashes ( it does a GREAT job at lengthening, but I prefer more volume over length.) it's my absolute go-to for the bottom lashes. This product separates my lower lashes and makes them look so long and black! I love it! I just ran out of my sample and I'm definitely going to buy the full size.
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Review for: Blackest Black
For many years, this was my go-to mascara. With just a few swipes my eyes would be transformed, bigger and bolder and more awake. When my eyelashes wouldn't look impressive after mascara application, it always meant that it was time to buy a new tube. However, this formula of mascara can't be built up in layers for any additional length or volume or else it clumps. On one hand, it doesn't need the buildup the way some other varieties do, which is faster and easier- on the other, your max payout is lesser.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Review for: BUXOM Lash Mascara 0.2 oz - mini

Ugh I'm so disappointed! I really wanted to love this, I have a friend who uses it and it looks gorgeous on her but it didn't work for me. I adore the brush, large and easy to use, doesn't pick up too much product. The mascara doesn't clump and can be layered easily. My issues were that it didn't give me any length (volume was great though) and it smears just a touch. I won't be rebuying but if you already have long lashes and want some volume this might a great pr
Erika H.
Erika H.
Minot, ND
Review for: Blackest Black
I have a deluxe size from a Sephora set and was good for 3 months, which was perfect because experts said you have to change mascaras (if you regularly use them) at least every 3-4 months to avoid getting eye infections and other not so nice stuff that can live in the brush. This one is my favorite high-end mascara! It separates the lashes easily and very easy to apply! The brush shape is ahhh-mazing! It is not very waterproof however but it's not much of problem.
Krisy M.
Krisy M.
Review for: Blackest Black
I got this in an Ipsy bag and I like it, but nothing fabulous. I have very puny lashes and it added some length but nothing dramatic. It does do a good job with separating the lashes, which is what I like most about it. I use this in combination with another mascara for better results. This mascara does have a tendency to run when used on it's own but when I combine with a waterproof mascara I do not get the black eye look by mid-day.
Pritha D.
Pritha D.
Henderson, NV
Review for: Blackest Black
I don't wear a lot of make-up and this mascara is great for a simple, effortless look for everyday. Separates my lashes and lifts them well to give me a fuller set of lashes while still looking very natural. It doesn't feel too heavy on my lashes either. I haven't even noticed that it isn't waterproof because it stays on very well throughout the day. Also, it's lasted a relatively long time without drying out. Great investment!
Claire R.
Claire R.
Is this easy to come off?
Claudia V.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Is this as good as "They are Real " from Benefit?
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this actually make your lashes look bigger than they are? And if so, how long? Cause most of mascaras make my lashes look thick but not long.
Alaina A.
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
This has such a cute bottle! What makes this any better than drugstore mascara?
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth the money? Seems kind of expensive for mascara