BY BUXOM #58 in Mascara

What it is:
An intensely volumizing mascara for bigger, fuller lashes.

What it does:
Transform lashes with this ultra-volumizing mascara. The vitamin-enriched, clump-resistant formula deepens, darkens, and thickens while the curvy, hourglass-shaped brush evenly coats lashes from root to tip.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, or petrochemicals.

ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this easy to come off?27 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this mascara- does it dry quickly?1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a blue mascara. Does this come in blue?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Keli E.
SANDY HOOK
The Ultimate go to mascara. I normally hate the rubber mascara wands but this is the only exception. Goes on smooth and gives you amazing length. Bonus tip if you are tiredbof smudging eyeliner on your lower lashes use the wand tip to push a line onto them. Helps me get more for my money and looks great!
Caleigh P.
North Kingstown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my all one FAVORITE lash mascaras! The formula is amazing and it makes my eyelashes look so much longer! I am absolutely obsessed with this product and t is always my go to mascara from my I don’t even know how many tubes of mascara. Such a great product. Would give it a 6/5 if I could.
Abby H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very short lashes, yet this gives them length and bounce. This is perfectly inky, and it doesn’t flake. This is my first Buxom product, and it’s made me want to try more of their items. I have a Sephora mascara voucher that will be redeemed for this. Short lash girls REJOICE!
Missy E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very picky about my mascara. Especially if I'm spending a small fortune on it. I love this mascara. I love how it goes on and how it looks. It leaves my lashes looking thick and glamorous. I also find that this tube lasts me quite a while. I have learned there is a technique to applying it. If you start at the base of your lashes, move the wand side to side in tiny motions while moving the length of your lashes, then let dry between each coat, repeat until satisfied. This will always give you a thick, full, set of gorgeous lashes.
Stephanie C.
Beckley, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the small tube at Sephora recently after I was looking for a good mascara for sensitive eyes. This one is water based so it removes easily and doesn't irritate my contacts. I love the wand, it really makes it easy to reach all the smaller corner lashes. It lasts all day and doesn't transfer like I seem to have an issue with when using other mascaras. I can do two good coats and it's not clumpy or flaky. I will be purchasing a full sized tube when my small one runs out!
Emily G.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this mascara so much! I tried it in a set from Sephora that came with a coupon for a free full size.
I wear contacts and therefore my eyes can get pretty sensitive. I am SUPER picky about mascara. I love the applicator on this mascara. I prefer a spacey plastic applicator to a more brush like style.  My lashes are long, but very blonde so with this product they go for miles! This product I regularly wear 12-15 hours with no issues or flaking. Nothing compares.
Anna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Meh. This mascara isn't life changing. It doesn't clump up my lashes or have a chunky application, but it also doesn't work miracles on my lashes. It separates my lashes and makes them dark, but that's about it. I would give it 2 or 3 stars because of this, but it's good for those days that I want the most natural looking makeup. It's also good for my lower lashes because it doesn't smudge onto my face throughout the day.
Jenna H.
North Canton, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely the best mascara I’ve ever used! I am almost out of my tube and will definitely use it again. I use this everyday and it stays on until I take it off at the end of the day! 10/10 recommend this mascara
Dora D.
Seattle, WA
Incredible formula that doesn’t get clumpy! My eyelashes aren’t particularly long, so I have a hard time using some wands. I appreciate the that the bristles aren’t too long, as I don’t have to be super careful when I’m swiping my lashes over and over again. I love that the formula does not clump. Even when I do wait for the later to dry, clumping is minimal. This mascara thickens, curls and lengthens my lashes.
Taylor l.
After trying almost a dozen mascaras, I have finally found my go to! This is my every day mascara. I absolutely love it. The most important thing that I look for in a mascara is the applicator. This applicator is plastic which means that it goes on smoothly and doesn't create clumping. My lashes look full, evenly spread out and never flaky. I put it on in the morning and by the time I get home it's still intact and there's no residue underneath my eyelids. It's also reasonably priced under $20. Highly recommend.
Claire R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this easy to come off?
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this actually make your lashes look bigger than they are? And if so, how long? Cause most of mascaras make my lashes look thick but not long.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Is this as good as "They are Real " from Benefit?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
This has such a cute bottle! What makes this any better than drugstore mascara?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this really worth the money? Seems kind of expensive for mascara