BY BUXOM #45 in Mascara

What it is:
An intensely volumizing mascara for bigger, fuller lashes.

What it does:
Transform lashes with this ultra-volumizing mascara. The vitamin-enriched, clump-resistant formula deepens, darkens, and thickens while the curvy, hourglass-shaped brush evenly coats lashes from root to tip.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, or petrochemicals.

ingredients: Water, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Butylene Glycol, PVP, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Sucrose Polystearate, Acrylates Coploymer, Stearic Acid, Tribehenin, Behenyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Triethanolamine, PEG-800, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Rhodochrosite Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Bisabolol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hematite, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate. May Contain +/-: Mica , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) , Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

• Is this easy to come off?27 Answers
  • Does this mascara ever clump or get chunky?3 Answers
  • What are your thoughts on this mascara- does it dry quickly?2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kaleb F.
I love this mascara both for its pretty thick, non-clumpy, well-pigmented formula and also for the interesting design on the applicator which makes it oh-so easy to coat those outer and inner lashes.

This mascara comes in regular and waterproof, and they do mean waterproof! I haven’t tried swimming with this on, but in terms of every day wear and tear? This product goes on easily and once it dries it stays out until you want it off, essentially.

I find this doesn’t go on too thick, but that the length and volume of my lashes is really buildable with this product. I love it a lot and highly recommend it.
Jay 💖.
I got a sample of this as a gift,and I absolutely loved this mascara! It had a slightly thick formula,but it didn't clump or flake on my lashes! It made them look thick and black,and the applicator was super easy to use,even on my hard-to-reach inner corner lashes! It was a really nice mascara,and the sample tube lasted me around 2 months,so the full size would likely last a few months longer. I will probably purchase a full size again in the future,and would recommend this mascara.
Abby A.
I would say that this is a very standard mascara. It was the first mascara that I ever ordered from Sephora back when I was in high school!
This gives me lashes that are a little more than natural. Not overly volumizing or lengthening, but gives good definition.

I enjoy this mascara when I am doing an easy day and I don't need crazy dramatic or done lashes. but this mascara does make it look like I put some effort into my face!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
This is my favorite every day mascara. It goes on my lashes beautifully and is largely and most importantly clump free. I do like the smaller tube options it comes in, as I do have small hands and it’s easier to maneuver- not to mention the perfect purse size! I’ve been buying this mascara for about 5 years and will continue to do so!
Julie A.
Charleston, SC
So disappointed. I love big lashes. I use Buxom lipgloss so I was hoping for the same fullness effect. Not so much. It takes about 100 coats to get any fullness. The brush I find difficult as I have poked my eye twice and gotten it on my face multiple times. I’m not a makeup rookie so this was incredibly annoying. I think the formula could be okay but doesn’t layer that well and definitely not for its price point.
Gloria K.
san diego, CA
The buxom lash mascara adds volume, but isn't earth-shattering. It also does an okay job of holding a curl, but I've tried mascaras that have done a better job. Application is easy, but I do feel like the wand is on the bigger side. I like that it's buildable, and doesn't get clumpy like some other mascaras. It's easy to remove too, which is a plus.

Overall, this is a good mascara, but not the best.
Jessica A.
Nippa, KY
This is my favorite mascara. The formula is great. It doesn’t transfer onto the lids, stays on all day, and doesn’t have fall out throughout the day. You can use it on your bottom and top lashes, but I prefer to use it on the top lashes. It gives great length and separates the lashes beautifully. The wand is also great. I’ve repurchased many times and will continue to do so.
Kara S.
This mascara is great! It really separates the lashes and gives a nice natural look with a lot of length. Does not clump at all! Super easy to use. I got this from Ulta when it was half off during the Black Friday sale. Definitely a score!!
Maggie S.
Charleston, SC
I’m a repeat purchaser of this product. This lengthens and thickens the appearance of lashes but overall has a pretty natural look when finished. Does not irritate my eyes. After a long day I may need to wipe under my eyes once to clear off any subtle mascara residue but overall it stays put well. I don’t use waterproof mascaras.
Marina M.
Might go to mascara for the past five or six years. Never leaves my ashes clumpy because the wind has superfine brushes. Our use this product every day and usually get it at Sephora to get my points. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking for low maintenance mascara Buxom Lash Mascara
Claire R.
Is this easy to come off?
Jasmine G.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this actually make your lashes look bigger than they are? And if so, how long? Cause most of mascaras make my lashes look thick but not long.
Claudia V.
El Centro, CA
Is this as good as "They are Real " from Benefit?
Alaina A.
Blue Springs, MO
This has such a cute bottle! What makes this any better than drugstore mascara?
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Is this really worth the money? Seems kind of expensive for mascara