Buxom Hold The Line Eyeliner uploaded by Paridhi R.Buxom Hold The Line Eyeliner uploaded by Melissa R.Buxom Hold The Line Eyeliner uploaded by Nikol N.

BY BUXOM

A high-performance, waterproof pencil that glides on like a gel and lasts up to 14 hours. Define dramatic, sexy eyes with highly pigmented color that lasts all day and all night. This high-performance waterproof pencil glides on like a gel without tugging or breaking and gives you time to blend before holding in place. No smudging. No transferring. This is the eyeliner you’ll want to experience again and again. A sharpener is included with every pencil, so you’re always on point. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product is available in matte, metallic, and sparkling finishes. see more...

• I really really love this eyeliner, it doesn't run at all which i...7 Answers
  • Has anyone else had issues with this eyeliner irritating their eye?1 Answers
  • Someone can tell me how good it's this brand? i always like to tr...5 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Vinati S.
REGO PARK
Review for: Call Me (matte black)
I was really hoping to like this product, but it left me disappointed.  I have hooded eyes,  so any eyeliner I try needs to stay on well, or I end up with residue on my upper lid. This pencil had an easy glide and a deep black color, but started to run within minutes of application.  Tightlining didn't work either.  The color just ended up on my waterline. Overall, it might be a good color for smudging and smokiness,  but definitely not for lasting power.
Cari 💋.
Davis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: I'll Be Waiting (metallic pewter)
I love Buxom lip glosses, and I decided to go ahead and venture out to their other makeup products. Unfortunately "I'll be Waiting" liner isn't very pigmented, I was really looking forward to a gorgeous pigmented silvery gray. That isn't what I got from this liner. It comes off on the water line and lid very light.
Nikol N.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Review for: Call Me (matte black)
Great eyeliner! Glides I’m super easy and has an almost gel like consistency. I’ve always had troubles with pencils, but I don’t have any problems with this one. It can transfer a bit so I set it with a black eyeshadow, especially if it’s a hot day.
Danielle G.
Louisville, KY
this is my holy grail eyeliner! I have it in Call Me (matte black) and Come Over (sparkling bronze) and they are both amazing. I especially love Come Over for an everyday look that's a little less intense than black eyeliner. both shades have amazing staying power and great pigmentation, and they are very creamy and glide on effortlessly. they can be a little difficult to remove, but a good eye makeup remover works perfectly. also, every full size eyeliner comes with a sharpener in the box! highly recommended!
Claudia C.
San diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite eye liners in pencil form! The formula is so creamy and glides so easily on my lid without tugging or pulling on my eye lid. I have the shade come over and it is gorgeously paired with some subtle shimmers! I mostly wear it when im on a rush and dont have time to put on eye shadow and eyeliner, I will quickly line my eyes and makes me feel as if i had put in some effort into my look (ive gotten a lot of compliments on the eyeliner since it has the shimmers). Definitely recommend both the shade and buxoms formulas!
Cynthia L.
Woodbridge
Review for: Call Me (matte black)
This was really good eyeliner applies super great , this one is smooth buttery like product true to its color it least all day when I wear it with a few touch ups tho it's a good value product for the and the price is not bad, I would definitely buy this product again
Gabrielle B.
Chatfield, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: I'll Be Waiting (metallic pewter)
This liner is super pigmented and very creamy. It does not lie when it claims to be waterproof. Once the eyeliner sets, it does not budge. I got this on glambot in a random eye bundle, and I think it is perfect for a silvery wing to spice up your look. Definitely recommend.
Patricia G.
Review for: Call Me (matte black)
This eye liner is very pigmented and easy to apply. I do feel like it runs and creases under my eyes more often than my Smashbox kohl liner. I think it is a good liner but not amazing. I do feel like this fades on my waterline halfway through the day.
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I keep coming back to this eyeliner. I have several beauty subscription services that all send me different types of black liner, but when I need something to last in my waterline all day/night Call Me liner is my go-to.
Lola P.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Knock Twice (metallic taupe)
Did not like these eye pencils at all i got a sample from Sephora and when I tried using it I had to press so hard just to get any color and it tried up very fast deff not impressed at all and will not recommend
Nikki S.
Deerfield, IL
I really really love this eyeliner, it doesn't run at all which is perfect for the under eye liner. It's just really difficult to take off with makeup remover. Any one have any suggestion as to what works for them?
Catherine D.
Allentown, PA
Someone can tell me how good it's this brand? i always like to try new things
April E.
Morgan Hill, CA
Is there any that's water proof
Trina D.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How long does the liner last? Does it smudge?
Rachel F.
Has anyone else had issues with this eyeliner irritating their eye?