Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish

by Buxom

#2 in Lip Plumper

This bestselling, plumping lip gloss delivers mesmerizing shine with a refreshing, tingly sensation. A unique peptide complex helps to plump your pout to new levels, while vitamins A and E provide lasting moisture for soft and luscious lips. Available in a vast range of shades and sparkly, pearlescent, or shimmering finishes that transform your pout in a single swipe. Wear it alone or layer this top coat over your favorite lip product to play up any shade.

How to Use

Play and slay with your Full-on Lip Polish in so many shades and finishes. Choose from high shine, to shimmer, to glitter. Want to know some of our faves to explore? Dolly for a shimmering mauve, Samantha for an irresistible nude, or Dominique for a clear shimmer-shine. For a can’t-miss candy apple red you’ll love Natalie. Wear alone or over any BUXM lip product. Pair Full-On Lip Polish with PlumpLine Lip Liner to take your lip look to the next level.

Ingredients

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

Hii I’ve been wanting to try this but unsure does it really work?
Where can I purchase this product?[product:buxom-full-on-plumping-lip-polish]
I woukd love to review this product or try this product ?
Start your review of Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish!
Product Highlights
It looks beautiful feels amazing and it’s honestly all you could ever want for a lip plumper. The applicator is easy to use. However it doesn’t stay on it’s kind of like a lip gloss it stays on for a good 2/3 hours until you need to reapply.in reviews
It has a cool tingling minty effect and provides a glossy polished finish. Plumps end smooths your lip out. Love using this alone or onlvee too a lipstick or lip liner. Plumping effect doesn’t last as long because it’s a gloss but, it gives the lips a smooth full effect.in reviews
Lovvvvvveeeee it! I have this type of gloss in so many colors! Great product!!! Super long lasting as wellin reviews
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Morgan H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom lippies are THE best!! I feel like they’re underrated and not hyped up enough! These lippies comes in such gorgeous hues and shades 💄There is something about this gloss that is just so shiny AND it really does give you some plumpage! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish have sparkly and shimmery finishes that look BEAUTIFUL on 💋 They are a really good price too! These lippies also have fun names like April or Natalie. So your favorite shade might just be one of your besties 👯‍♀️ I have repurchased these before and I will continue to! 12/10 totally recommend 💖💜💖
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this stuff!! I think the shade Im using in this picture is “Abigail.” It feels minty on your lips and has the perfect tingle, nothing too strong. I also mainly use at just an every day lip gloss because it lasts super long and it’s such a perfect gloss!! I highly recommend. It also tastes good lol!
Wendy W.
Gilbert, AZ
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Wendy W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Hi Beauties! Heads up that the Buxom Plumping Lip Gloss is on sale for 50% off today on Sephora.com! If you want to try it or just stock up, today is the perfect day! Plus, don’t forget to add your free samples at checkout! I’d love to have you follow me if you like my posts!
Nicole N.
tampa
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Nicole N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’ve tried so many lip plumper glosses but this one is my daily go to. It comes in more than 100+ beautiful shades at ulta and in a long lasting vessel. My lips look fuller and I just wear it with a nude liner by KKW.
Taylor N.
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Taylor N.
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Taylor N.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite gloss I’ve owned so far. If I’m starting to run low, I stock up because I can’t not have this gloss in my purse. I usually don’t like products with fragrance, but I give a pass for lip products. I own multiple shades and they all smell so good, gives the perfect plump look, and doesn’t dry my lips out. It’s a thicker gloss and it gives a icy/tingly sensation when you apply it. If you don’t like that feeling on your lips this wouldn’t be a good product for you, but that’s how I usually know it’s working and it can be refreshing on hot summer days. I’ve recommended this product to a lot of friends and they ended up loving it as well.
Danielle A.
Fox River Grv, IL
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Danielle A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this lip gloss in the color called “White Russian,” which is a nude pink. It has a tingly feeling but not much of a plumping effect- I wasn’t really counting on that to work anyway. The consistency of this gloss is very thick and it’s long lasting. This particular color looks good on its own or worn over a matte lipstick.
Angelina R.
Mclean, VA
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Angelina R.
Purchased at: ULTA
This lip gloss is very pigmented, and has good coverage. As for the plumping, I saw a small difference but it’s not as good as the others. I feel like a tingling cooling effect while wearing it and the effect still lasts after I take it off.
LaRanda M.
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by LaRanda M.
Yes!!! Obsessed with this gloss. I wear it daily. Thick enough to stay in place & gives your lips the perfect plump pout. Perfect alone or added to your favorite lip combo. Highly recommend!!
Amanda T.
Valley Vlg, CA
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Amanda T.
Purchased at: Sephora
My #1 favorite lipgloss. This gloss amazes me because it really does last even when I eat or drink. (Of course not something messy or oily). Even after hours of wear, my lips still look a little glossy and just full & good. I love wearing these over lipsticks or liners. They don’t disturb the product underneath and i think they make my lips look juicy lol I love these and have them in multiple shades and have more on my wish list!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,455 reviews
Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Buxom full on plumping lip polish and it retails for $21.00. There are lots of shades! I’ve tried many colors and they are pretty consistent. This is a shiny gloss that has a little tingle, minty scent. It has a hint of color that rounds out the lips a little. Not noticeable plumping. The shiny gloss gives an illusion of being a little plumper. This color is called, “Trixie”. The shade is a warm toned, light coral with pearl finish. It is lightweight, almost sheer. It is a bit sticky, gives it a bit of lasting power.

237 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...