BY BUXOM

This hard-working triple-action plumping lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect and includes a built-in sharpener.

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How To Use

Wear alone or layer with Full-On Lip Polish for the ultimate plumped and pigmented pout. Try Monte Carlo with Jennifer, or Brooklyn with Angela.

Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick
  • "I use this lipstick just about every single day. I have repurchased it many times because I love it so much, this color and Acapulca...both beautiful colors. It is very long lasting, barely have to re apply it. Easy to apply on the lips, i just use this with no lip liner under it. LOVE IT! My favorite lip product! " in 9 reviews
  • "I really love this lipstick! It's a very natural, nude color. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. It does feel slightly tingly when you first put it on, but that sensation eventually goes away. I really enjoyed this lipstick!" in 4 reviews
  • "Buxom Full-On Lipstick is my go to lipstick/liner. Dolly is a great neutral shade. I also adore Brooklyn. I've used it on brides and they always end up purchasing it. They love the tingle (sans burning) of the plumping factors. It is long lasting on your lips and in the tube. It is one of the only lipsticks/liners that I have purchased repeatedly. " in 3 reviews
  • "Obsessed with these! Must have in every color. Super pigmented, last forever, great for a liquid lipstick base" in 3 reviews
brittany f.
Amazing lip color!! Such a great product! The brand alone is great. They have such great quality. I recommend!
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
I love this lipstick by Buxom!! Dolly is my all time favorite. I purchased this at sephora for $20 bucks. I really love the pinkish lip shade. I also love that it has a minty feel to it as well. I always get compliments when I wear this. Very easy to apply and it stays on pretty long. You won't regret it. Highly recommend!
Suzy L.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
Best lip liner lipstick on the market!! Matte finish..love the brush on the opposite side so filling in lip is so much easier. Color choice is awesome. Espionage is tne first berry coloured lip that I actually love in myself!! A must buy.
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
To me, the Buxom Full-On Lip Stick is one of the company's best products. Currently, three of these lip sticks live in my makeup cabinet. They are Las Vegas which is a pretty nude pink, Monte Carlo which is a gorgeous magenta, and Barcelona which is a sultry scarlet color. They are well pigmented, lightly pumping and very moisturizing. I have worn these lip sticks since they came onto the market and I have never had one feather on my lips. I really appreciate the sharpener built into the base of the lip stick. It's so handy.
Jola M.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
This lipstick is so great! I own it in two other colors, and purchased Dolly most recently. It needs a liner in my opinion, but can be worn alone for shorter wear. Beautiful color, as is the rest of the range
Tina G.
I bought this product at Ulta recently. This is a beautiful Mauve/rose nude and has a minty tingle feel on my lips. It is really creamy and precise to apply. The color payoff is so pretty. I can't wait to buy more colors in this line.
Alex M.
This is one of the first lipsticks I ever bought. It gives a minty tingle as well as a nice color. The shade I bought I believe was called Amsterdam.
Alyssa M.
Columbia, MO
This lip product is great for everyday. It is the perfect mauve toned pink for every skin tone. The packaging makes the product easy to apply and it lasts a long time.
Cristy R.
This is the most amazing lip product I have ever used! And I have tried them all.
It instantly makes my lips feel fuller. The colour is great... Dolly is my favorite, but I use Bombay when I go out at night.
The colour lasts all day, I only touch up after I eat. It doesn't dry out my lips, it gives them just about the right amount of moisture throughout the day. I love the matt look it gives me.
I don't leave home without this lip stick on, I alway carry it in my purse and I have never found another lip product that compares to it!!
Alexandra H.
Oviedo, FL
I love this lipstick. It's a little small and kind of awkward to put on my lips, but it is an amazing color with great stay. It makes your lips feel all tingly too and not dried out. It's a little expensive, but nothing too bad. I would definitely recommend.
Kayla J.
Arlington, TX
I'm dying for some tingly plumping in a matte form! I haven't really heard of this brand before. Is it new? Does this really plump?
Nicole B.
Elizabethton, TN
Is this product long lasting?
How long does it last
Shalee C.
I LOVE BUXOM PRODUCTS. Their al really great quailty ans theu actually stay with out having to grind the color off at the end of the night lol
mandy l.
tyler, TX
It does plump nicely I love this