BY BUXOM

This hard-working triple-action plumping lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect and includes a built-in sharpener.

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How To Use

Wear alone or layer with Full-On Lip Polish for the ultimate plumped and pigmented pout. Try Monte Carlo with Jennifer, or Brooklyn with Angela.

Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick
  • "I use this lipstick just about every single day. I have repurchased it many times because I love it so much, this color and Acapulca...both beautiful colors. It is very long lasting, barely have to re apply it. Easy to apply on the lips, i just use this with no lip liner under it. LOVE IT! My favorite lip product! " in 9 reviews
  • "I really love this lipstick! It's a very natural, nude color. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. It does feel slightly tingly when you first put it on, but that sensation eventually goes away. I really enjoyed this lipstick!" in 4 reviews
  • "Buxom Full-On Lipstick is my go to lipstick/liner. Dolly is a great neutral shade. I also adore Brooklyn. I've used it on brides and they always end up purchasing it. They love the tingle (sans burning) of the plumping factors. It is long lasting on your lips and in the tube. It is one of the only lipsticks/liners that I have purchased repeatedly. " in 3 reviews
  • "Obsessed with these! Must have in every color. Super pigmented, last forever, great for a liquid lipstick base" in 3 reviews
Ariana D.
I recently bought this at Sephora, and I gotta say that I love it! It was only $20 and it's great. The color is great, and when on my lips, it has a tingling feeling. It feels great! Kinda like when you put Carmex on. Definitely worth it.
Lexie B.
Eau claire , WI
I love the formula of the buxom pencils, but I also love the shade "dolly". They're so soft! They are the most pigmented pencils but definitely mosturizing and long wearing
Avanti A.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
I really like these! They're not super long lasting, but besides that I really like the way they feel on your lips! The tingling effect after you put them on is nice, and they're super easy to use. I would definitely buy these again
Alexis R.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
I like this little lip sticks! It's a good size and application is smooth and easy. I get the tingly sensation in my lips and I notice a small difference in size, but it's not long lasting. Nice colors and easy to reapply!
Ashleigh H.
Clearfield, KY
Alyssa M.
Columbia, MO
This lip product is great for everyday. It is the perfect mauve toned pink for every skin tone. The packaging makes the product easy to apply and it lasts a long time.
Malloree E.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
This is one of my preferred lipsticks. My only complaint is that it isn't the best for long wear. After a few hours it starts to peel up. It is very user friendly though and it definitely has good color.
Faith B.
Muskegon
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
This is a really pretty color and I'm obsessed with it! The price is nice and it definitely works for color payoff. It doesn't plump your lips but it does leave a nice cool minty feeling which is nice.
Sheilah M.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve) more...
I really like these lipsticks. They are thin enough to line the lips to create that ombre effect. They are long lasting and come in a variety of colors.
Alex M.
This is one of the first lipsticks I ever bought. It gives a minty tingle as well as a nice color. The shade I bought I believe was called Amsterdam.
Kayla J.
Arlington, TX
I'm dying for some tingly plumping in a matte form! I haven't really heard of this brand before. Is it new? Does this really plump?
Nicole B.
Elizabethton, TN
Is this product long lasting?
How long does it last
Shalee C.
I LOVE BUXOM PRODUCTS. Their al really great quailty ans theu actually stay with out having to grind the color off at the end of the night lol
mandy l.
tyler, TX
It does plump nicely I love this