Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick

by Buxom

This hard-working triple-action plumping lipstick defines lips like a liner, fills them in with creamy, velvet-matte color, and helps to deliver major hydration with vitamins A, C, and E. It features a refreshing tingling sensation for a sexy, lip-plumping effect and includes a built-in sharpener.

Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Isopropyl Isostearate, Methyl Hydrogenated Rosinate, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, Cetyl Lactate, Flavor (Aroma), Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Tribehenin, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Lipids, Sorbitan Isostearate, Retinyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Lauroyl Lysine, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide. (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77489, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360).

How To Use

Wear alone or layer with Full-On Lip Polish for the ultimate plumped and pigmented pout. Try Monte Carlo with Jennifer, or Brooklyn with Angela.

Can I get it to india?
It does plump nicely I love this
How long does it last
Start your review of Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick!
Product Highlights
...it so much, this color and Acapulca...both beautiful colors. It is very long lasting, barely have to re apply it. Easy to apply on the lips, i just use this with no lip liner under it. LOVE IT! My favorite lip product! in reviews
I really love this lipstick! It's a very natural, nude color. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. It does feel slightly tingly when you first put it on, but that sensation eventually goes away. I really enjoyed this lipstick!in reviews
...always end up purchasing it. They love the tingle (sans burning) of the plumping factors. It is long lasting on your lips and in the tube. It is one of the only lipsticks/liners that I have purchased repeatedly. in reviews
Obsessed with these! Must have in every color. Super pigmented, last forever, great for a liquid lipstick basein reviews
Kat J.
2,104 reviews
Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick uploaded by Kat J.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Havana
Buxom makes so many good products, but I wouldn’t consider this one of them. This Full-On Lipstick is super patchy no matter what color you wear,... And it’s super uncomfortable on your lips. It has a menthol flavor that tingles and makes your lips burn if they’re chapped in any way. It also doesn’t last very long and transfers everywhere. I own this in several colors and it breaks my heart because I absolutely love the color selection,... And I haven’t found similar colors in other formulas/brands, but I can’t deny that these are not even remotely wearable for me. Aw well,... It gives me an excuse to buy more lipsticks in my search for a better formula 😉
Sara R.
San Francisco, CA
This was my favorite lipstick stick ever, then it was discontinued :/ I used to buy three at a time of the dolly color because they were always running out. Perfect formula, easy to use every day, NO smearing, and that wonderful Buxom tingle. Please bring it back 😭
Taylor B.
Allen Park, MI
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve)
I really love these lipsticks. They plump your lips as well as giving them some color. I love something that has a dual purpose!
Bianca Z.
San Ramon, CA
Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick uploaded by Bianca Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Bombay
I love this lipstick! It’s the perfect color and it has amazing pigmentation! It also has a good plumping aspect, without being too aggressive (it makes your lips tingle a bit: in a fresh and minty way)! It’s also not too shiny and not too matte: it’s the perfect velvet! My lips never get chapped with this lipstick. It’s a little bit expensive, but you pay for quality, right?
Brielle E.
Lynchburg, VA
Review for: Monte Carlo
I use the buxom lipliner/lipstick literally one a daily basis — it’s my go to lip product. #noregrets
Teryn K.
I have this in “Brooklyn” and I bought 3. It is my favorite color for every season. Whenever I go to the bathroom with my girlfriends on a night out, everyone wants to use it! This color looks good on everyone.
Elizabeth N.
Highspire, PA
Buxom Full-on™ Lipstick uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve)
This color is a classic "every day lipstick" color. Goes on super smooth and it has that signature minty scent and feel. The only thing I have a problem with is throughout the day it actually dries out my lips.
Sarah K.
Mandeville, LA
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve)
It gives me a slight tingle, I can't really see the color which I love since I was going with the nude look to begin with. I already have a pretty decent size bottom lip so I just put it on my top lip and it does exactly what I need it to do. Couldn't ask for something better.
Madeline E.
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve)
This is a really comfortable, really pigmented lipstick.  It has a nice satin sheen without being drying or too matte.  The staying power is surprisingly good for a bullet lip stick.  Of course it won't last as long as a liquid lipstick but its soooo much more comfortable
Cheryl M.
Sullivan, IN
Review for: Dolly (sultry mauve)
To me, the Buxom Full-On Lip Stick is one of the company's best products. Currently, three of these lip sticks live in my makeup cabinet. They are Las Vegas which is a pretty nude pink, Monte Carlo which is a gorgeous magenta, and Barcelona which is a sultry scarlet color. They are well pigmented, lightly pumping and very moisturizing. I have worn these lip sticks since they came onto the market and I have never had one feather on my lips. I really appreciate the sharpener built into the base of the lip stick. It's so handy.