Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish Holiday Ornament 0.15 oz/ 4.4 mL uploaded by Dalynn B.

BY BUXOM

A Full-On Lip Polish in a limited-edition ornament. Get mistletoe-ready with this decked out limited-edition Full-On Lip Polish, Buxom's bestselling lip plumper. Tingly, glossy, and high in shine to give your lips a sexy look while pampering with lip-friendly vitamins. This set contains:- 0.15 fl oz/ 4.4 mL Full-On Lip Polish in Amanda It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Buxom's unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to support natural collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection-without irritation. see more...

Emily G.
I love Buxom and I have yet to find a product of their's I've disliked. This is a sheer polish, with a bit of sparkle that smells amazing. It's the prefect topper that will plump your lips (it does tingle your lips if that's something you aren't comfortable with).
Amanda M.
Las vegas, NV
Okay so I saw this I the store and wanted to get it for the fact that it was my name. Coincided I know.....but i like this brands lip products they are creamy not to sticky and super pigmented.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely love this product! The color is so pretty and looks great on my lips! They are so pigmented and stay on my lips all day! The colors are great for fall/winter! I recommend for any makeup lover or you can give this to someone for a holiday gift!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Amanda is awesome!!! This gorgeous plumping gloss is super cute alone or on top of your favorite lipstick for added shine, it has a light vanilla scent with a peppermint-y tingle that you feel activatate on your lips as soon as you swipe it on! Absolutely love this gloss!
addie 🌞.
kenosha
The color “Amanda” makes the perfect plump shimmery lips. I was so lucky I got the last one at ulta and I love it so much. All my friends snag it when they see it and it’s almost gone already and I got it in August.
Ellen C.
Syracuse, NY
The Oral-B Glide 3D White Mint Floss Picks makes it quick and easy to clean your teeth. The small floss picks are perfect for travel. Moreover, the white mint flavor tastes fresh when you're flossing.
Sarah M.
Walbridge
I am relatively new to this brand and received this lip cooor as a gift. It's not my shade but I did try on. I do like how it felt on my lips. Dryed nicely, no sticky feeling after it dried. Packaging was very cute. Had a nice smell. I will buy more products in the future
Lauren B.
Belton, TX
Love this product, definitely see a plumping effect. The plump is noticeable but not extremely, it's a happy medium. I love the minty tingle this product gives off and the shine it adds on top of any lip product. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Mercedes G.
Medical Lake
This product unlike most I have tried has immaculate long lasting wear, I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they just have no luck with lip products staying.
Claire C.
Buxom has the best lip glosses and lip plumper s ever! They are so glossy and the smell is so nice. The colors are nice too