Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish Holiday Ornament uploaded by Lenimar P.Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish Holiday Ornament uploaded by Dalynn B.

BY BUXOM #63 in Lip Plumper

A Full-On Lip Polish in a limited-edition ornament. Get mistletoe-ready with this decked out limited-edition Full-On Lip Polish, Buxom's bestselling lip plumper. Tingly, glossy, and high in shine to give your lips a sexy look while pampering with lip-friendly vitamins. This set contains:- 0.15 fl oz/ 4.4 mL Full-On Lip Polish in Amanda It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates Buxom's unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to support natural collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection-without irritation.

Buxom Full-On™ Lip Polish Holiday Ornament
  • "Buxom has the best lip glosses and lip plumper s ever! They are so glossy and the smell is so nice. The colors are nice too" in 10 reviews
  • "This product unlike most I have tried has immaculate long lasting wear, I would recommend it to anyone who thinks they just have no luck with lip products staying." in 3 reviews
Stefanie B.
Peoria , AZ
Buxom is definitely known for their lip plumper’s. I have loved every color I have tried from this line. Another thing that I love is the wide range of color selection they do have. Although not a huge plumping effect, it is subtle enough to make a difference. Especially for thin lips like mine. I love that it’s not super sticky but it will remain on your lips for a while.
Hayley A.
Wesley Chapel
I got this over the holiday and I’ve only used it a few times, but it works great. I don’t know how long it last but it was on for a decent time. I like the  packaging it reminds me of Christmas and I like Christmas. If is my first time using this but I would recommend this to my friends and family
Taylor A.
Thomaston
Nice tingle to this gloss, little to no color so it goes great over my lip stains. Did see some slight plumping in my lips.  Lasts a long time, a little pricey but not unreasonable for the length of time a tube lasts. Would recommend it for those who don’t want to go the more drastic plumping routes.
Samantha K.
La Crosse
I love these plumping glosses! The plumping sensation isn’t a burning feeling like most, it is minty and kinda tingly, but feels amazing. They have so many different colors, that way you aren’t limited to just a clear plumping gloss. These are definitely worth the price tag in my opinion and last forever!
Linsie K.
Clemson
really nice product! super creamy and glossy without being sticky. highly recommend!! lasts well, but it’s a lip gloss so it’s not too long it met my expectations and i would absolutely recommend it! definitely worth a shot, will pr habit repurchase unless i find something better.
Tamiyah D.
Orlando
I personally enjoy the tingling feeling of lipglosses for the plumping process but if your someone who doesn’t like that you won’t like this gloss. I thought the lip gloss was pretty long lasting and I would recommend to anyone who enjoys that.
Sarah| J.
Livonia, MI
I love buxom lip plumper! It stays on for hours and it has a great shine to it! I also like how it gives a little tingle to your lips and doesn’t have a strong smell!
Laura D.
New Hartford, NY
I love the buxom lip polish. Love the colors and the glossy finish. I feel you get a very good value for your buck. The packaging is very nice and sleek. The colors are long lasting and I would definitely recommend it.
Misty W.
Texas
It was ok compared to so many other ones. I like to use it as a nighttime routine and in the morning. Put it on my lips after my lipstick.  It was given to me as a gift. It was once a little complicated
Marissa V.
Bay City, TX
The buxom holiday ornament plumping gloss has got to be one of my favorite lip plumping products. This special edition product is great for first time buyers of the product. Every girl should try this.