BY BUXOM

Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. A high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft and seriously sexy. Our unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection - without irritation.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

How To Use

Play and slay with your Full-On Lip Polish in so many shades and finishes. Choose from high shine, to shimmer, to glitter. Some faves to explore? Dolly for a shimmering mauve or Samantha for an irresistible nude. For a cannot-miss candy apple red you will love Natalie.

Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
  • "I've used many other plumpers: Huge Lips Skinny Hips, Sally Hansen, and some others that I don't remember. This plumper FEELS good (tingles) and LOOKS good. Takes just a few minutes to get rid of some of the "pruniness" of my lips, works much better than simple gloss or a balm. Does not have a strong scent, some have a strong odor (to me). Seems to be tasteless, which I find to be a good thing. " in 2973 reviews
  • "I find this gloss very buttery on the lips. Just a tiny bit sticky. It is very glossy. Great colors. Smells good and has a slightly tingly feeling on lips which I love. Good colors. Doe foot applicator. " in 654 reviews
  • "Great gloss that gives you more plump juicy looking lips. It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 452 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 9 reviews
  • "They're tingly, they make your lips a little pouty, and they're just gorgeous colors that work well with it seems every skin tone." in 5 reviews
Liesl G.
Review for: Sugar more...
I've had this Lip polish in  my cabinet for a while and have never worn it.  Recently I noticed I have a lot of glosses and lipsticks I've either never worn or have only worn once and decided I'm going to rotate through each one, give a full day wear test, then decide to either keep or declutter.   I grabbed this one and thought it was a lip stick then was a little shocked when I saw it was a gloss instead.  This certainly does not have lipstick pigment but does give the lips more of a nice tint.

I also did not realize this was lip plumping.  First off it does have a minty-tingly feeling and reminds me so much of the mint lip glosses you could get from Bath and Body Works.  It doesn't have a mint scent to it though, mine is more of a sweet sugar scent (maybe because it's named sugar?).  Sugar seems to me to be a pinky- champagne color.  It's suppose to be a lip plumping gloss and it does seem to make my lips fuller, but doesn't go over the top.

Outside of the minty-tingly feeling it is very comfortable on the lips isn't super sticky, when I ate it didn't feel like a ton of food stuck to it, though it does leave on cups and come off when you eat, which is to be expected for a gloss.

I personally am not looking for a lip plumping product and  cannot justify $20 on a lipgloss but I will probably be considering getting another if it goes on sale or during the Sephora VIB sale.
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Gabby more...
I have been super obsessed with glosses lately I saw one of my favorite YouTubers wearing one of these on one of her videos and I had to go out and see them in person for myself! I went to Ulta to get the same shade that she had which is called Samantha, but it turned out that they didn't have any at that time so I started to swatch different shades on my hand and I fell in love with Gabby. There was another that I loved but they also didn't have in stock so I just took one. It is so easy to apply and the smell is amazing, I would say that it smells like candy. The moment that it touched my lips I knew that I had found one of the best glosses out there. I like my glosses to have some shimmer in them and most of the shades do, but if don't there are also some without it. It felt so smooth and was super easy to apply. At the time my lips where a bit dry but this gloss helped them out a lot, it does give you a tingling feeling which I don't mind since it is supposed to plump up your lips. I seriously cannot wait to buy more and build up my collection!
Allison R.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Lip more...
My FAVORITE lip plumper. I'm obsessed with the tingly feeling but not too much tingle to where your lips feel like they're burning and this is the PERFECT one for that! It gives off the cutest shimmer look on your lips. It truly plumps your lips by AT LEAST 2x bigger. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because it only lasts about an hour otherwise I would give it 5. But if you're like me and carry around lip gloss 24/7 touch ups are no problem! This is a MUST have in my purse and my wristlette for when I go out. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to purchase. 💋
Mallory M.
Oak Hill, WV
Have purchased this product in several colors and love every single one! Depending on the color they can be very natural or leave a nice amount of color. This is a gloss so it is not as pigmented as a lipstick. Not sticky or tacky and lasts on my lips for several hours. Have to reapply after eating but that is to be expected with a gloss. There is a plumping tingle in this product so be warned. It is not a painful or uncomfortable tingle but it is definitely noticeable. Quickly became used to it and it doesn’t bother me at all. Sort of feels refreshing after using it so much. This product also has a nice sweet smell instead of the typical chemically one with most lipglosses. Will repurchase and continue to use. Love!
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Lip more...
This lip gloss lives up to its claims. It sort of reminds me of a tinted version of the Lip Venom that you used to be able to purchase at Sephora. This lip gloss does live up to its claims, but the reason why I only gave it four stars is because the effect isn’t as long lasting as I would have hoped it would be. The other thing that didn’t super-impress me with this lip gloss is that it is a little too emollient for my liking. If they perfect the formula and make it more long-lasting and a little less emollient, I would totally wear this on a weekly basis, but for now, I will stick with my other HG lipsticks, glosses, and balms.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Lip more...
Although I did like this as a gloss I didn't find the lip Plumping help at all and Sade no results from it so unfortunately I would have to disagree with those claims and that was the big reason why I purchased this. I have very small lips so I was looking for any kind of help or difference and really didn't find it in this product. I did only try one so I don't know if maybe a different one would have worked better for me but honestly for the price and the amount of disappointment I had with the first one I tried it's not something that I would be willing to repurchase again.
Elizabeth B.
W Hollywood, CA
ok i had used this brand years ago but have fallen out of love of lipsticks for some years. i got this as a present and figured it’d just make its way to the bottom of my makeup drawer like many a lip stick/gloss/polish/stain before but boy was i wrong. i’m a huge fan of vitamins and hyaluronic acid and when i found out this product contains both i got excited. yes it’s plumps the lips with a cool kinda numbing sensation but that’s soooo not the best part. my lips were super dry and cracking and THIS saved them. I was super shocked but immediately went and bought a clear gloss to use as a night treatment (bizarre product use for sure but heck it works)
Kerri C.
Review for: Dolly more...
These are great lip glosses! They are a little more on the expensive side but it's a nice splurge. The gloss has a slight tingly/cooling feeling on the lips which I like. It's not a painful plumping sensation like some other glosses with plumping claims. It has a good amount of pigment for a gloss and also stays put on the lips well. I don't have a problem with it feathering outside my lip line.
Laura H.
Lafayette
Review for: Lip more...
I simply love this product out of all the lip plumper that I’ve used I’d say that...this is probably top-notch! Not only do they have a wide variety of different formulas they also have a gorgeous variety of colors available to suit every complexion and pallor. Without looking supernatural! Please, skip the process of trying Lip Venom and the others... thee finest money can buy! Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Polish
Jessica K.
Arcadia, FL
If your looking for an amazing lip gloss this is it. It smells like vanilla and has that minty feeling. You can pair this with a lip liner, lipstick or wear alone. I feel like this lasts forever and I feel naked without wearing this. Highly recommended and absolutely loved. I recommend waiting until the holidays because they always have a collection and then you can try several colors at a discounted price. Also.... don’t be afraid of the darker colors. Must of these are sheer and very flattering for most skin tones.
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Which are your favorite shades?
Elizabeth Q.
Palm Harbor, FL
Sometimes lip plumpers can cause lips to sting. Does this plumper cause a stinging or burning sensation when used?
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
How much does this tingle? Looking to use this but nervous it will be too much?
Polished M.
Holt park , leeds
Is this any good?? I have wanted plumper lips for a while and want to try what I will look like before more drastic measures. Any advise??
Gabrielle C.
Clifton, AZ
My tube is almost out and I got it as a gift. Where's the best place to buy this? 8

Kohl's