Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish

by Buxom

Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. A high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft and seriously sexy. Our unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection - without irritation.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

How To Use

Play and slay with your Full-On Lip Polish in so many shades and finishes. Choose from high shine, to shimmer, to glitter. Some faves to explore? Dolly for a shimmering mauve or Samantha for an irresistible nude. For a cannot-miss candy apple red you will love Natalie.

[product:buxom-full-on-plumping-lip-polish] how do we feel about it ?
Is this product harmful for your lips and how does it make you feel?
Does [product:buxom-full-on-plumping-lip-polish] dry out your lips?
Start your review of Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish!
Product Highlights
I've used many other plumpers: Huge Lips Skinny Hips, Sally Hansen, and some others that I don't remember. This plumper FEELS good (tingles) and LOOKS good. Takes just a few minutes to get rid of some of the "pruniness" of my lips, works much better than simple gloss or a balm. Does not have a strong scent, some have a strong odor (to me). Seems to be tasteless, which I find to be a good thing. in reviews
I find this gloss very buttery on the lips. Just a tiny bit sticky. It is very glossy. Great colors. Smells good and has a slightly tingly feeling on lips which I love. Good colors. Doe foot applicator. in reviews
Great gloss that gives you more plump juicy looking lips. It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. in reviews
It is a bit sticky but is worth it as it stays on for hours even after eating and drinking.in reviews
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Morgan H.
Review for: Kristen
I love Buxom lippies 🥰 they’re all SO nice!! The lip polish happen to be my favorite out of all the variations they have. It is nice and moisturizing and adds THE nicest shine 🤩🤩 Buxom Full On Lip Polish got such good reviews which is part of the reason why I got it in the first place... I love how the names are all girls names 👍🏻 I’m on my 6th shade (hello my name is Morgan and I’m starting to have a problem 🤫) I’ll deff repurchase when I run out and I 12/10 recommend 💖💕💖
Heather M.
Indianapolis, IN
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Heather M.
Review for: Tammy
Omg I love this lip polish so much I bought 8 different shades. It doesn't burn or tingle to much its more of a mint feeling. It doesn't dry the lips out and its very hydrating.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,434 reviews
Purchased at: Macy's
Review for: Sarah
This is the Buxom full on plumping lip polish and it retails for $21.00. There are lots of shades! I’ve tried many colors and they are pretty consistent. This is a shiny gloss that has a little tingle, didn’t plump my lips. This color is called, “Sophia”. The shade is a warm toned, light medium pink with pearl finish. It is lightweight, almost sheer. Noticeable shine with a hint of color. It is a little tacky/sticky. My lips felt rounded out and soft. Need to reapply often. This is nice and glossy
Karen M.
Beaverton, OR
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Karen M.
Review for: Sugar
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss. I love the tingling sensation it gives and that it's not sticky. Great colors too! As far as the plumping, it's subtle. If you're expecting a lip filler result, you would be disappointed. Buxom Full-On™ Plumping Lip Polish
Kristian K.
Bozeman, MT
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Kristian K.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Kristian K.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the medium stickiness and super shine of these! The different nuanced shimmers and light scent are great! Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Samantha T.
Castro Valley, CA
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Samantha T.
Review for: Leslie
Love these lip plumpers! Theres such a wide selection of colors and they feel SO FREAKING REFRESHING right when you apply it! It really does make my lips look more plump and does what it says. The only thing I dont like is that it doesnt stay on for long. Otherwise, great lip gloss and plumper!
Megan W.
Gulf Breeze, FL
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Megan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Actually really like this lip gloss, it glides on nicely and you can instantly feel the plumping take place. Not a tingling feeling more like cooling like you put icy hot on. Very slightly plumps and not super sticky. As an asian i have yellow in my skin tone an the color i got is Lindsey, a pretty beige color with flex of pink and gold shimmer. looks almost nude/clear on my lips though, but i always get compliments on what lip product i use. Love that they have so MANY different colors to choose from.
TAMLA F.
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by TAMLA F.
Purchased at: ULTA
Never go wrong with buxom glosses!! They are amazing!! The color ranges are beautiful!! ✨💋
Sabrina W.
Bear, DE
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Sabrina W.
Review for: Dolly
This is one of my all time favorite glosses. The formula is extremely long-lasting and doesn’t feel sticky at all!!! It is a plumping gloss but the sensation is completely different from many other glosses I’ve tried. I like the burning feeling but I know many others hate it but still want plump lips. It feels more cooling than anything and if you accidentally get some in your mouth it take tastes kind of minty, BUT NO BURNING!!! It also smells pretty good. It kind of smells like sweet chocolate to me or vanilla idk 😅. The packaging is standard—nothing special— but I haven’t had any leaking. Overall, this gloss is a little pricy but if you are a lip gloss fanatic then definitely give this a try. I’m almost out of this gloss but I will definitely be buying more!
Heather S.
Glen Burnie, MD
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish uploaded by Heather S.
Review for: Melissa
I’m ACUALLY reviewing one of the fall ones called hazel. Oh my goodness this is worth the price and the scented ones smell amazing. The plump is actually the longest lasting i have used and it is a cooling plump not a painful one. It made me look like i had a small amount of filler and normally you cant tell much of a difference at all with some of the ones i tried. I will definitely get more at a later date.

214 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lauren A.
Libertyville, IL
il y a un mois
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish how do we feel about it ?
Khloe K. il y a un mois
I think it’s a bit overpriced but overall a fantastic product. I use the shades Natalie & Dolly almost daily.
Jess C.
Newaygo, MI
il y a 2 mois
Heidi K. il y a un mois
Not at all
Joliane R.
il y a 8 mois
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish Est-ce qu’il gonfle bien les lèvres ? Does he puff up lips well ?
Melissa W. il y a 2 mois
I don’t notice a big change in my lips but my lips are fuller naturally.
Sabrina H.
Smithfield, RI
il y a un an
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish I love the shade dolly, has anyone tried some of the deeper shades in this line and if so do they work as well also list what your favorite shade in the line is?
Jolie D. il y a un an
I like any of the pink shades.
lina M.
il y a un an
Jolie D. il y a un an
Just a tiny bit tacky in my opinion