BY BUXOM #8 in Lip Gloss

Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. A high-shine gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft and seriously sexy. Our unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to stimulate collagen, build volume, and plump to perfection - without irritation.

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Menthone Glycerin Acetal, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina), Octyldodecanol, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Silica, Fragrance (Parfum), Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Retinyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tribehenin, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Saccharin, Limonene, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410).

How To Use

Play and slay with your Full-On Lip Polish in so many shades and finishes. Choose from high shine, to shimmer, to glitter. Some faves to explore? Dolly for a shimmering mauve or Samantha for an irresistible nude. For a cannot-miss candy apple red you will love Natalie.

• Are these worth the hype? Ive heard so many youtubers mention bux...4 Answers
  • does it last all day?4 Answers
  • Does this product actually plump?6 Answers
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
  • "I've used many other plumpers: Huge Lips Skinny Hips, Sally Hansen, and some others that I don't remember. This plumper FEELS good (tingles) and LOOKS good. Takes just a few minutes to get rid of some of the "pruniness" of my lips, works much better than simple gloss or a balm. Does not have a strong scent, some have a strong odor (to me). Seems to be tasteless, which I find to be a good thing. " in 2973 reviews
  • "I find this gloss very buttery on the lips. Just a tiny bit sticky. It is very glossy. Great colors. Smells good and has a slightly tingly feeling on lips which I love. Good colors. Doe foot applicator. " in 654 reviews
  • "Great gloss that gives you more plump juicy looking lips. It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 452 reviews
  • "It lasts a long time and is very hydrating even as it fades throughout the day my lips are never chapped. " in 9 reviews
  • "Amazing,beautiful,perfection ........So many things i could say about these I love them so much especially White Russian.My go to nude for all my looks." in 5 reviews
Frances G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Gabby more...
I have been super obsessed with glosses lately I saw one of my favorite YouTubers wearing one of these on one of her videos and I had to go out and see them in person for myself! I went to Ulta to get the same shade that she had which is called Samantha, but it turned out that they didn't have any at that time so I started to swatch different shades on my hand and I fell in love with Gabby. There was another that I loved but they also didn't have in stock so I just took one. It is so easy to apply and the smell is amazing, I would say that it smells like candy. The moment that it touched my lips I knew that I had found one of the best glosses out there. I like my glosses to have some shimmer in them and most of the shades do, but if don't there are also some without it. It felt so smooth and was super easy to apply. At the time my lips where a bit dry but this gloss helped them out a lot, it does give you a tingling feeling which I don't mind since it is supposed to plump up your lips. I seriously cannot wait to buy more and build up my collection!
Allison R.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Lip more...
My FAVORITE lip plumper. I'm obsessed with the tingly feeling but not too much tingle to where your lips feel like they're burning and this is the PERFECT one for that! It gives off the cutest shimmer look on your lips. It truly plumps your lips by AT LEAST 2x bigger. The only reason I rated it 4 stars is because it only lasts about an hour otherwise I would give it 5. But if you're like me and carry around lip gloss 24/7 touch ups are no problem! This is a MUST have in my purse and my wristlette for when I go out. I have purchased this multiple times and will continue to purchase. 💋
April J.
Georgetown
Review for: Lip more...
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish In terms of a gloss that actually does what it claims as far as plumping look no further. You can actually feel a tingling sensation as this gloss plumps your lips, & unlike other plumping agents that work as well such as Grande Lips That absolutely does Work as well the buxom full on glosses actually smell & taste amazing where grande lips tastes, smells & feels awful on the Lips & almost cause a painful sensation during plumping where buxom just gives a cooling/tingling sensation that is actually pleasant. I recommend these very much. The colors these come in are gorgeous as well! Grande lips as far as I’ve seen only comes in one shade which is just a clear gloss.
Antonina M.
New York
Review for: Sophia, Leslie more...
First of all the plumping effect is the best lip plumper on the market. It’s not hot “cinnamon” irritating burning or annoying. It’s a light cooling sensation but not mint. I dont notice any particular smell to it, it’s not a sticky uncomfortable gloss either. You don’t need a lot for this to do it’s job. I go in light handed or heavy handed depending on the look I’m trying to achieve and either or my lips look beautiful and very full and plumped!
Everyone asks if I have fillers when I wear this gloss because the micro pearls/reflective really give a beautiful STAND OUT look. The colors are all beautiful and can be worn on their own or over a lipstick/liner.

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss in the world so much so if I could have the chance to have every color and ONLY use this for the rest of my life I WOULD.
Areaj M.
Carbondale, IL
Review for: Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss Karen (pink) .07oz more...
I received this lip gloss in an Ipsy bag in the past. Because I already have big lips, I don’t usually go for the plumping ones. When applied, like other lip plumping products, there’s an intense, minty tingle. I was initially afraid that I was going to have Botox-looking lips after a few mins post-application. That wasn’t the case! It filled my lips proportionately, and it actually looked really good! I now use this almost regularly when I go out on the weekends. The color is translucent, but nice. The formula smooths easily over the lips, but is a little sticky. It doesn’t get annoying, and it doesn’t interfere with talking and eating.
Madelyn M.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: Lip more...
I'm more of a liquid lipstick type of girl but if I'm going for a more natural look I will use a lip gloss. I received this as a gift and was pretty impressed with it. I loved the color in a pale pink that just enhances the lips with a little gloss finish. Most of all I love how this feels on the lips as soon as you put it on your lips feel as if you have an ice cube on them they instantly plump up vanishing any lines. Your all the sudden get a perky pout that looks fully voluptuous and oh soo sexy. The formula is really nice too. It glides on like melted butter and seems to build a nice barrier between the lips and the outside leaving your lips nicely hydrated plump and beautiful with out the mess. Some glosses are so messy but not this one this formula is much more advances it's a nice thick consistency not to stick and it doesn't drip it stays in place where ever you apply it. I would recommend this to any lady who wants subtle Kylie Jenner perky pout without all the drama.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
Review for: Lip more...
This lip gloss lives up to its claims. It sort of reminds me of a tinted version of the Lip Venom that you used to be able to purchase at Sephora. This lip gloss does live up to its claims, but the reason why I only gave it four stars is because the effect isn’t as long lasting as I would have hoped it would be. The other thing that didn’t super-impress me with this lip gloss is that it is a little too emollient for my liking. If they perfect the formula and make it more long-lasting and a little less emollient, I would totally wear this on a weekly basis, but for now, I will stick with my other HG lipsticks, glosses, and balms.
Alison R.
Anderson, SC
I like the Buxom lip glosses - I've tried a bunch of different shades. The formula is great, creamy and thin, not sticky and clumpy. The applicator is ideal. The shades are nice, and I like how the shiny ones down have chunks of glitter on them, so they give a nice subtle shine and pop of glitter (without the glitter haha) to any look. The shade range is also nice. However, every one I've tried has a weird stinging feeling, and my friend told me that it's because they are lip plumping as well. I don't mind a lip plumping product because I could use a little extra oomf, but I love these glosses and wish they didn't have that element every time I want to wear them.
Jaimie B.
Pitman
I purchased this Buxom product from Sephora and was impressed with it. The application was easy, the color was very subtle and pretty, and the packaging was super appealing. I didn’t love the extreme stickiness of the gloss which is why I gave it the 4 star rating. That being said it did do it’s job of plumping my lips and gave me the tingling sensation I love. However, some first time users may not know so please be aware that it will tingle which means it’s working. I would consider purchasing again and if they don’t mind the sticky formula I would recommend to a friend for sure.
Jennifer W.
Review for: Lip more...
Although I did like this as a gloss I didn't find the lip Plumping help at all and Sade no results from it so unfortunately I would have to disagree with those claims and that was the big reason why I purchased this. I have very small lips so I was looking for any kind of help or difference and really didn't find it in this product. I did only try one so I don't know if maybe a different one would have worked better for me but honestly for the price and the amount of disappointment I had with the first one I tried it's not something that I would be willing to repurchase again.
Patricia G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Which are your favorite shades?
Elizabeth Q.
Crystal Lake, il
Sometimes lip plumpers can cause lips to sting. Does this plumper cause a stinging or burning sensation when used?
Ashley M.
Bethlehem, PA
How much does this tingle? Looking to use this but nervous it will be too much?
Polished M.
Holt park , leeds
Is this any good?? I have wanted plumper lips for a while and want to try what I will look like before more drastic measures. Any advise??
Gabrielle C.
Clifton, AZ
My tube is almost out and I got it as a gift. Where's the best place to buy this? 8