BY BUXOM

How To Use

Elizabeth R.
Review for: Lip more...
This lip plumper gives the perfect fleshly bitten look. My lips look noticeably larger and the formula isn't the slightest bit sticky. The doe foot applicator is easy to use and doesn't fray like other applicators. One of my favorite lip products!
💋Cara S.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
Love this gloss! Buxom makes such a luxurious feeling Lip gloss that goes on so smoothly it feels like satin on your lips! It is a very popular brand for good reason!
Lexie B.
My absolute favorite lip gloss!! It gives a beautiful pink tint to the lips and can be worn paired with another lip or on its own. It plumps your lips the right amount and feels cooling and tingly. Smells delicious also:)
Jessie K.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
I love the buxom line of lip gloss! It gives just enough color. Isn't too sticky or too harsh! I like the appearance of fullness it gives my lips as well! I really enjoy this product and would definitely recommend!
Meredith B.
I love to use this as a lipstick topper or a wear it alone gloss. It is somewhat long lasting, but needs to be reapplied after a meal. It's a decent price for how large the tube is-- I would definitely buy it again.
Cindy C.
Bradley Beach , NJ
Review for: Sangria more...
Love all Buxom lip glosses they last so long and give you that plumped lips look. They give you a touch of refreshment when you first put on o you know the plump is working. The nude gloss look great on top of any color you may already have on defiantly recommend!
Claire H.
Olmsted Twp, OH
I use this when my lips need that gloss factor! It's not sticky like some glosses and last a pretty long time, even through drinking and eating. I always apply this over a lipstick to emphasize the color more also.
Natalie G.
La Quinta, CA
I got this product in a Sephora lip favorites box. As soon as I put this on I could see an immediate difference. My lips got plump nothing crazy but very nice .The color was a very nice color , it was very neutral.
Lindsey A.
Philadelphia , PA
Love this color and formula! Glides on so smooth. Lasts so long! Definitely one of my favorite lipsticks out there. A little pricey but definitely worth it. I purchased this at ulta. I would definitely repurchase!
Kayla N.
Falmouth
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
This gloss is so wonderful. I have to say it does not really plump my lips but it is comfortable and tingly on the lips. The scent is so refreshing. This is a great light and fresh formula for the summer months.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?