BY BUXOM

How To Use

Tiffany L.
Davison, MI
It is a little bit sticky at first but over all great product. Lasts a while. Cooling on the lips. Made me want to buy more smells very good as well. Light color pretty sheer but enough to tell you have some color on.
Tehya M.
Stonewall , LA
Favorite lip gloss of all time haven't found another one that can top this one. I love the packaging and would definitely repurchase because it last the longest and has a good smell. I would recommend this to everyone.
Laila M.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I live for this color. It compliments my skin tone. The formula is sort of thick, but it really give your lips a full plump look. I love the tingle the products give you, it's not overwhelming like other plumping products. Would like to try in other colors.
Elizabeth N.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Rose Julep more...
Such a beautiful gloss!! It's a little sticky but not to the point where it's annoying or not worth getting. This is so beautiful on the lips and just fill out any lines you have , and the minty feeling is so refreshing.
Naomi G.
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
Oh my god. Best lip gloss ever!!! I didn't realize how much i would love it! First of all, this color Hot Toddy is PERFECT for me. It is all my dreams in a tube... And the formula is tingly and delicious while being longlasting and just pigmented enough!
Marissa C.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Love love love these. If you are a gloss girl then Buxom cosmetics is your bff! Definitely meets my expectations of a cream and gloss. The packaging is very luxurious.
Megan M.
Lincoln, NE
This gives me the best shine! I love the taste too. I like that it's colorless and it looks good on top of every single lipstick that I own! It is a staple for me because of its versatility and longwearing coverage!
L T.
Tulsa, OK
I love all buxom lip glosses. They smell and taste and feel great on the lips. Great price point and it lasts forever. I love Starr, Celeste but all colors are so beautiful. High shine, no sticky ness. Great product!
Leah B.
Anytime I get a Buxom product in one of my subscription boxes, it’s like Christmas!! It is easy to apply and feels amazing while wearing it! The pigmentation is great and photographs beautifully! I definitely would recommend this to my clients!
Lacey D.
Greenville
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I am absolutely in love with this lip gloss! It has just the right amount of tingle. I can tell a difference in my lip size after using this gloss and it's perfect to slip on top of a lip stick. I would definitely repurchase. Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?