BY BUXOM

How To Use

Juanita N.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
This was my first time trying this line and I am hooked. The color is perfect, it goes on smooth as a solo lip product or over lipstick. I didn't have to reapply it over and over. I needed a new color & it goes very well with a natural look or a beat face.
Roxana C.
Review for: Sangria more...
You can go wrong with Buxom lip products especially their lip gloss. They keep her lips moisturized and they are minty so they keep your lips fresh and looking glamorous. I definitely recommend them try them out they work awesome you won't be disappointed.
Shanna V.
Debary, FL
Buxom is another great make-up line, the quality of the lip cream was great! The texture was amazing and so smooth, and also has a slight fragrance that is wonderful, overall thought this was a great addition to my makeup
Kortni P.
Harrod, OH
This product is perfect. It's glossy without being a full on in your face gloss. It's a mild kind of matte lip gloss. It's formula is perfect. It smells amazing and it lasts. Plus they have such a wide variety of colors.
Kayla H.
seattle
Clear colored. Lasted 6+ hours. Would not stay when ever I drank something. A little stickier than I expected. Still loved the ingredients though. Would purchase again in another color. Kept lips hydrated while applied.
Jessica T.
East Rockaway, NY
Favorite lip gloss by far. The formula is perfect. Not sticky, very smooth. Cooling on the lips. Pleasant scent. And the color assortment is insane. There's a shade for everyone. It does wear off quickly on me though.
Olivia J.
Newburyport, MA
I love this soooo much it doesn't show as a vibrant purple. It's very subtle and glides on great and gives a good plumping feel. I can definitely feel and see a difference and tbh not a bad value for a higher end brand
Taylor W.
Jacksonville, AL
so shiny and makes your lips look so plump. it last a good but for a gloss. it's really think but i love lip glosses like that. they have a huge selection of colors. i need to get some more colors because these are amazing
Tiffany L.
Davison, MI
It is a little bit sticky at first but over all great product. Lasts a while. Cooling on the lips. Made me want to buy more smells very good as well. Light color pretty sheer but enough to tell you have some color on.
Ashley Q.
Stafford
LOVE this. Honestly it's the perfect gloss that's super creamy! I purchased this at Sephora and it completely met my expectations! It's easy to apply, the applicator is so good, and I'd definitely recommend to others!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?