BY BUXOM

How To Use

Emily P.
Brandon, MS
Lasts forever on the lips. Pretty color and makes the lips feel and look fuller. I only docked it one star for the fact that the cooling sensation kind of gets to me after awhile. Worth the cult status otherwise though!
Shanna V.
Debary, FL
Buxom is another great make-up line, the quality of the lip cream was great! The texture was amazing and so smooth, and also has a slight fragrance that is wonderful, overall thought this was a great addition to my makeup
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Love the buxom lip cream. Its tingly and has a nice texture (without a weird smell like some others). Three stars because it definitely isn't long lasting. The color is a nice neutral for everyday wear. Would buy again.
Carrliitaahh M.
Medford, OR
I received this in a sample size from ulta beauty and I absolutely loved it! I just had to buy a full size. The best shade in my opinion is french martini. It's very creamy and glossy but not at all sticky, and it smells amazing!!
Mercedes H.
Dalton, GA
This is actually my favorite one out of all of the colors! Easy to apply and feels cooling on the lips! I have about 6 different colors as of right now and plan on buying more! I’ve almost used up the entire tube of the shade Blushing Margarita. That’s saying a lot because I have soooo many lip products. 🙈
Morgan D.
Ada, OH
Review for: Dolly more...
I'm not a person who typically wears lip gloss but I love the comfortable formula of this product. I like the cooling effect, but I do not see a real plumping outcome on my lips. I still enjoy the product and would recommend
Maisey A.
Review for: Dolly more...
I like the cool feeling these give my lips and they do seem to plump them, the only thing I don't like is if it gets in my mouth then I feel the same sensation on my tongue. The colors are great and perfect lip toppers.
Kayla H.
seattle
Clear colored. Lasted 6+ hours. Would not stay when ever I drank something. A little stickier than I expected. Still loved the ingredients though. Would purchase again in another color. Kept lips hydrated while applied.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
I love the formula that buxom uses in these glosses. Super hydrating, not horribly sticky. The pigmentation of this product is out of this world, and always distributes evenly so your lip color is not left looking patchy.
❃hattie❃ M.
PA
I didn't buy this exact lip plumpler but I did buy a cinnamon lip plumper by buxom and it was amazing!! I already ran out and it was way better than I thought! It is sorta sticky but the applicator was good. I'd definitely buy this product again! I recommend!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?