BY BUXOM

How To Use

Dana W.
Review for: White Russian more...
Buxom quickly became my top product line for all things lip in late 2016. White Russian was the first lip cream I purchased and I know why it is so hyped up. This barley tingles but gives a full lacquered look in the perfect tint of pink.
Brooklyn B.
Ogden, UT
I hated this lip cream. It was very hard to work with and I did not like the formula. I felt like the product didn't last or stay on very long at all. Would not buy again.
Nicole S.
Lake Jackson
I love Buxom's lip products. They feel luxurious. They are definitely worth the price and I love the smell and feel of them. They aren't super long lasting, but so easy to reapply throughout the day. My mom got me hooked onto them!
Amanda C.
Willimantic, CT
Review for: Moscow Mule more...
This is a good lipgloss. I got it in a holiday set and it worked very well. It's a bit sticky but has a great scent and dries down to be less tacky. Your hair might get stuck in it during the beginning, but it's a good end of the day.
Faith B.
Citra, FL
Love love love buxom products! You guys this lip gloss is awesome . It smells so good I could eat it. The formula is super nice and this color is gorgeous. Not a completely clear gloss but has a pinky sheen to it
Madison 🎀.
Sewell, NJ
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I'll never buy another lip gloss again. This is THE ONE!!! Wow it makes my lips look full AND gives them a color that lasts! The color selection is so abundant there's a shade for everyone. This looks great layered over a lipstick or on its own. The pigmentation is great!
mily b.
I am totally in love with this i have the shade "Mudslide" and if your lips are a darker pink toned this color is the your lips but better. It really does what it says it feels nice on the lips and the color stays on pretty well.
kami P.
Review for: White Russian more...
i love this as a gloss over matte lipstick. it has a nice smell, and makes my lips shiny (but not sticky) and fuller. it feels light and definitely has a tingling effect.
Morgan B.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my HG lipgloss. I love Dolly and White Russian. Gives me the perfect plump, juicy pout every time. Very moisturizing and not too sticky. Will repurchase FOR LIFE.
Alexis L.
Lake Jackson, TX
This is the only product I've found that keeps my super dry lips hydrated all day long! It is a little sticky but I like that about it. The colors are also very pretty and stay out for about 4 hours!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?