BY BUXOM

How To Use

Amber F.
Dexter, NY
I love how buxom lip products feel somewhat tingly and stingy cooling effect when you apply but the product does not last very long at all. Constantly reapplying throughout the day. I did not like how white Russian looked on my skin tone.
Sierra C.
I bought a set for Christmas and I love the these ones. The mattes I'm not in love with. White russiam is my all time favorite lip gloss. It goes on smooth with a tingle. Leave my lips feeling plump and full. I love me some Buxom lip polish.
ella c.
i absolutely LOVE this lipgloss!! it gives your lips a minty feeling and has nice packaging. it also isn’t like other lipglosses because it doesn’t feel sticky and nasty to take off. also has a lovely slight taste and smells great. it’s long lasting and i WOULD buy it again :)
Sarah W.
Orlando, FL
Not sure ow. Ugh this actually plumps my lips but I do like the subtle tingle on my lips when it's applied. The gloss lasts a long time without feeling to sticky. Have many of these in different colors and are a must in my makeup look.
Sonya W.
Newburg, MO
Review for: Rose Julep more...
I love this lipgloss! The taste is so sweet! I love the silver cap and retro letters. Firs time impression was great and easy to use! Will definitely repurchase. I have already let my friends know about this product!
Alexandra G.
The best lipgloss of all time! I will forever use these glosses and continue to repurchase them! I have gone through 3 White Russian glosses and I can't get enough. I own pretty much every color. I highly recommend these glosses!!!!!!!
Maeve B.
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Honestly I love this lip cream. It's so smooth and silky that when you put it on it is so nice. It smells like birthday cake, I love it. It's very high quality and it lasts long time. I would totally buy it again. This product is a great thing for anyone who loves something simple but great.
Haley B.
Tahlequah, OK
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
This is the best lip plumping gloss! I️ have a few colors in this and I️ love it! I️ love the cool tingle feeling it gives! It’s kinda pricey but I️ still love it! This is one of those glosses I’ll definitely replace when it runs out!
Alexis N.
Review for: Lip more...
Love this lip plumper!! Prior to finding the Buxom lip plumpers I thought you could only buy non pigmented ones. I love this plumper because it plumps my lips and adds color to them. I am currently running out and will purchase again!!
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
I love buxom lipsticks. I love this color because it is a nice pink color but also had that sheen since it is a lip gloss. It feel very comfortable on the lips and not to stinky! I definitely have slot of buxom lipglosses in my collection
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?