BY BUXOM

How To Use

Kristi M.
Cary, NC
I got a pack of 5 or 6 colors at Ulta as an impulse purchase and I was very happy with them! The colors are nice and sheer and not too sticky. They were a smaller size which is great for carrying in my purse. They have a bit of minty flavor and a slight tingle to the lips hitch I loved.
Allyson P.
Des Moines , IA
A staple in my makeup bag! Goes on smooth and gives lips a pumped up look. Stays on with minimal reapply - unless you want that super glossed look ;) love and highly recommend!
Lily D.
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
This color is soooo pretty. The product slides so easily on your lips. The sheer glow is beautiful. The applicator is full. I would recommend this to anyone. This is one of my favorites! This blew my expectations. I would repurchase anytime I want.
Aubreeanna M.
I used the shade dolly which is a gorgeous shimmering mauve shade. I love the minty tingling sensation these glosses give you. They last wonderfully on the lips thanks to the thick consistency.
Stevie A.
Norton Shores, MI
I own Melissa and Kir Royale. Both colours are very pretty and not as sticky as most glosses. They look great as lip toppers except they sometimes remove what's underneath. They work very well as lip plumpers-- don't be afraid of the tingling!
Camille V.
Review for: Other more...
Color: Mud Slide

This is my all time favorite lip gloss!! It’s pigmented enough to stand alone but sheer enough to pair great with other lip liners or lip sticks. I love the way it looks and feels on my lips and I. Can’t wait to collect more!!
Olena Y.
Des Plaines , IL
Review for: White Russian more...
My all time favorite lip gloss!! I am light skin and this color seems to work perfect for me. I wear it alone or sometimes over lipsticks.. it also has a tingly feeling to it to plump up the lips.. which I love.
Sarah S.
Middleton, WI
I am not a big fan of lip gloss in general, and this one in particular did not really work for me. It felt goopy on the lips and product started building up in the inner rim of my bottom lip, which is one of my biggest pet peeves with lip gloss. Just did not work for me.
Maggie D.
Review for: Sangria, Kir Royale, Moscow Mule more...
I love Buxom’s lip products. They deliver great long lasting pigmentation. They are totally worth the price. They color variety is amazing and anyone can find a color that flatters. I definitely have recommended this one to all my friends.
Rebecca L.
I love this stuff! Keeps my lips plumped up for the day! It's a little pricey at least mine was $20 for mine! But I'm a repeat user and have gotten others to buy this product!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?