BY BUXOM

How To Use

Callie R.
Cary, NC
This lip cream is so worth $20! It has a sheer color, sweet scent and a huge plumping power! It doesn't leave your lips in pain but rather has a short tingling sensation on your lips. I used the shade White Russian which is the perfect nude and I totally recommend.
Sarah D.
Barberton
I love this product! Smells like margaritas and gives that tingling sensation with a cooling effect. I use this product all the time. I got mine at Ulta. Very nice packaging, sleek cute and easy to take anywhere. I would recommend to anyone! Love this gloss!
Alissa D.
This lipgloss is my all time favorite! I don't go anywhere without it. It is a good value because of how many shades there are and how amazing the formula is. The lip glosses have a tingly sensation that are one of a kind! White Russian is my favorite shade because it pairs well over any lipstick, or by itself!
Laniece S.
Review for: Hot Toddy, Bellini more...
I have purchased two shades of these lip creams from Sephora and they were absolutely amazing. They had a very creamy consistency and the shades were very promising. They were very easy to apply and they smelled amazing. I would definitely buy these products again!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Buxom's Lip Creams...I especially liked Hot Totty (I think they discontinued it though) and Dolly. I love the feeling when I first put it on. It's such a cooling sensation and it lasts at least two hours on my lips. I will forever purchase these.
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Dolly more...
This is one of my favorite gloss to use the color Dolly can be worn alone or as a lip topper. They do have a minty and cooling sensation and find that it does plump lips slightly. It's not overly sticky and lasts long through eating n drinking. Would recommend it.
Tracy A.
Perth Amboy
This is soooo pigmented. I have other shades as well and I love themmm. Always find myself going back to Sephora to get it. I love the minty feeling at the end as well. One of my favorite brands, I will definitely go back to buy more. I definitely recommend this.
Ana M.
One of my all time favorites. This berry brown is a must have lip gloss to add to your collection for a natural glam look. The formula is buttery and glides on with a doe tip applicator. The only drawback is the slightly sticky feeling when I put my lips together.
Clare E.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Lip more...
Just like my previous reviews on these lipsticks these are great to try since they give a cool effect on your lips which makes them feel plumper. The smell is “meh” but the colors are pretty with the shine. Sometimes I feel like I’m in the 90’s again! Super fun
Chinelo U.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Lip more...
I really love this gloss. Its plumping but not crazy burning like others in its category. But at the same time it doesn’t do much for the plumping effect. It’s more of a tingly gloss that’s it. But everyone has different pain tolerances. So take that into consideration. It’s one of my favorites honestly. I bought two more colors after this.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?