BY BUXOM

How To Use

Caitlyn E.
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
My favorite lipgloss! Have a variety of colors and they all work well! They have a great shine and tingly feeling. I wouldn't say they plump your lips, but I love the color and gloss pay off
Kyla M.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Bellini more...
I think this is the one I have. the color isn't too opaque but it is nice. It's easy to apply but I don't remember the longevity of it. The packaging isn't the cutest but it's the product hat counts. Not sure I'd recommend it though. There are definitely better ones.
Amberly S.
Hands down one of my favorite lipglosses. Really hydrates my lips. Great color selection. Love the way it feels on my lips and lasts a decent amount of time. Lots of shine and decently pigmented.
Laniece S.
Review for: Hot Toddy, Bellini more...
I have purchased two shades of these lip creams from Sephora and they were absolutely amazing. They had a very creamy consistency and the shades were very promising. They were very easy to apply and they smelled amazing. I would definitely buy these products again!
Tas H.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Dolly more...
This is one of my favorite gloss to use the color Dolly can be worn alone or as a lip topper. They do have a minty and cooling sensation and find that it does plump lips slightly. It's not overly sticky and lasts long through eating n drinking. Would recommend it.
Alissa D.
This lipgloss is my all time favorite! I don't go anywhere without it. It is a good value because of how many shades there are and how amazing the formula is. The lip glosses have a tingly sensation that are one of a kind! White Russian is my favorite shade because it pairs well over any lipstick, or by itself!
Callie R.
Cary, NC
This lip cream is so worth $20! It has a sheer color, sweet scent and a huge plumping power! It doesn't leave your lips in pain but rather has a short tingling sensation on your lips. I used the shade White Russian which is the perfect nude and I totally recommend.
Sarah D.
Barberton
I love this product! Smells like margaritas and gives that tingling sensation with a cooling effect. I use this product all the time. I got mine at Ulta. Very nice packaging, sleek cute and easy to take anywhere. I would recommend to anyone! Love this gloss!
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
I absolutely love Buxom's Lip Creams...I especially liked Hot Totty (I think they discontinued it though) and Dolly. I love the feeling when I first put it on. It's such a cooling sensation and it lasts at least two hours on my lips. I will forever purchase these.
Hannah A.
Duncanville, TX
Review for: Lip more...
Overall great plumping power. However the gloss is kinda thick and sticky.. so that’s a downside that also reduces lasting power.

While it’s easy to apply and has a pleasant minty-sweet smell, I would pair this gloss up with a lipstick that has better staying power.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?