BY BUXOM

How To Use

Sweetness B.
This is the only lip gloss/cream that I use. It provides my lips with everything that they need. It keeps my lips moisturized for hours on end. It provides a tingling sensation throughout the length of wear, which is very refreshing. I love the wide variety of colors that are offered.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I have this 2 stars instead of one because the flavor is amazing, but other than that this product was a complete miss for me. It's extremely sticky, like your hair blows in the wind and all of a sudden you have your hair all over your lips and then that's all sticky too. I wouldn't recommend this to anybidy with long hair.
Linda C.
If you're looking for something that burns, this isn't the product. This is more of a mild tingle that lasts about 30-40 minutes. This particular color is my favorite for a subtle coral tint in the summer.
Laura M.
Indianapolis
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot), Blushing Margarita, Moscow Mule more...
These are gorgeous!!!! Plus they have this delicious tingle that I absolutely love! They are so comfortable on my lips and I find that they last a decently long time for a glossy type product. I definitively plan on getting more shades! Also... little side note... they smell fantastic!
Shawna T.
Rochester, NY
This lip gloss deserves the hype around it. Both Kathleen Lights and Jaclyn Hill rave about this lip gloss and for good reason. It plumps my lips and leaves them looking hydrated even when it fades away throughout the day. It has a sweet yet minty scent, and it tingles on your lips!
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
I have the shade dolly and it's a light mauve shade. This gloss has tiny sparkles in it and is super shiny. The scent smells like vanilla cupcakes. It gives my lips a cool tingling sensation but no burning. It does plump my lips up to a good size. It's my go to gloss for everyday use!
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
I love this gloss, but the burn is unbearable especially when it nets no results. The colors are beautiful and the color depth is perfect. They have such an array of colors and I wish they'd back off the lip plumper inserts.
Jada N.
San Diego
Review for: Dolly more...
i love this gloss. the color is super cute like a light, soft, berry. especially love the packaging with different girl characters and personalities! it's a thicker formula. enough that it stays on linger than most glosses and isn't sticky. minty feeling when i apply, smells good too
Stefanie N.
Independence, Mo
Review for: White Russian more...
This is one of my favorite lip products to throw on if I'm in a hurry and want to finish my look with something simple. It gives a nice shine to the lips with very pale color that goes with any look.
Kiyoko O.
Sunnyvale, CA
Review for: Full more...
This gives such heavy color that I honesty put a clear gloss over it and wipe it off to give a more lighter look to my lips. It's like really heavy matte, thick pink paint, and is great if you're going for a dolly look, but if that's the only thing you wear it looks so unbalanced.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?