BY BUXOM

How To Use

Anai R.
I love buxom glosses in general because of their wearability. They aren't too stick to where my hair is all over my lips, and they are pigmented enough to wear alone but can be layered on top of a lipstick. This is one of my favorite shades because it's just great for my skin tone and gives me an effortless look on my lips!
Liana R.
Redlands, CA
I love the way this stuff looks and lasts! It's a great addition to my collection. The only thing worth remarking on is that it has some kind of menthol or something in the formula that is supposed to plump the lips but it actually just makes them feel VERY cold. I don't mind this feeling as it's not unpleasant, it's just a little distracting. Still a great find!
Rachel C.
This creamy lipstick is super pigmented and feels so soft. You only need a really thin layer for full coverage. It is easy to remove and has a pretty long wear but I would still recommend reapplying throughout the day. I am wearing the shade Centerfold.
Susan J.
Pinson, AL
Review for: White Russian more...
My new favorite lip gloss! I was always afraid it would sting my lips but it doesn't! It gives my lips a nice cooling feeling and they feel moisturized and plump. The color goes well over any other lip product. I will buy again!
Erin H.
Mechanicsburg, PA
Review for: Blushing Margarita more...
I adore the formula of buxom lip polishes and creams, and own many shades in both formulas. I really like that the creams don't have any shimmer or glitter in them. The only problem I have with some of the cream shades is that the milky colors tend to sink into lips lines. This color in particular will do so if my lips are chapped. I just apply a small amount to help avoid this.
Clarissa R.
San Antonio, TX
I really like Buxom glosses. I always get compliments when I wear these guys. They are really comfortable for gloss and fairly long lasting. They make my lips feel moisturized and I love the tingling sensation on the lips. The price is a bit high but when they go on sale or come in a value set, they are a gray choice!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
This was a crazy color choice for me but it was on sale and I️ wanted to try this brand out really badly. When I️ got the product I️ was pleasantly surprised on how natural the color was on! It tingles your lips a lot but that’s how you know it’s working! The plumping part doesn’t last too long but I️ love the feeling it gives!
Brandi R.
Macclenny, FL
I've never really noticed a plumping effect from Buxom's lips products but I think they all look nice, wear well, and have a pleasant scent. The color selection is very flattering and it lasts longer than I would've expected.
Kailey W.
Oviedo, FL
Review for: White Russian more...
This was my go-to lipgloss during the holidays. I absolutely love the feeling of it on my lips. It's not too sticky and gives a gorgeous shine to my lips. I also love how long it lasts, you do have to reapply after a few hours.
fatima j.
i was skeptical about these buxom lip products but i borrowed it from a friend and i have never tried something so soft and buttery it literally makes the lips look wet! the color pay off is extremely pigmented and it has this cool minty feel to it its not as harsh as other lip plumper's i have repurchased this product 13 times and i will continue to till the day i die!:)xoxo
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?