BY BUXOM

How To Use

Rachel S.
Review for: Lip more...
I absolutely love this product! It looks great on my complexion, I am pretty fair skin. The tone also complemented my blonde hair color and I love the lip plumping effect, it really added more tone and dimension to my face. I would definitely purchase this again and I’m looking forward to buying it in other colors!Buxom Buxom Big Healthytm Lip Cream White Russian 014 Oz
Shelby L.
Gallatin, TN
Review for: Pink Champagne more...
Buxom lipglosses are my all time favorites! They give your lips just enough tingle to make you feel fabulous. This color is great for everyday wear to the office or even for a night out. I get all my products from Buxom at Ulta. Likely where the bulk of my paycheck goes!
Chelsea H.
Owensboro, KY
These are great. They are not sticky, they give a good bit of color and have a nice minty tingle. They do plump the lips a little but they do not have the irritating burn that a lot of plumpers have. I love all the great color options too!
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This is so beautiful! This shade and white Russian are my favorite lip glosses I own. They feel so good on the lips and provide such a beautiful shine. Will continue purchasing different shades!.. amazing product
Maria P.
This buxom lip cream is so glossy, and with great amount of pigment. I love that it doesn't feel sticky, and makes my pout look a bit bigger. They also sell a set which I am thinking to buy. Totally recommend!
Catherine E.
i have this in the shade dolly and its by far my favorite lip gloss! although quite sheer, it compliments my natural lip shade perfectly and gives me a great natural look. i find i have to reapply often, but im more than happy to because of the wonderful minty feeling you get when you apply it
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a gift and it was soooo pretty. Shade is the perfect right in the middle cool toned nude. It looks stunning and I think it would suit and skin tone. The packaging is really nice and easy to clean as well super sleek and just beautiful. The product isn’t too heavy and it lasts almost all day. I didn’t even get that weird white lining you usually get with lip products around your lips. It was really a great product.
Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
Review for: White Russian more...
THIS IS FOR SURE MY FAVORITE GLOSS. I LOVE THAT IT SMELLS FAINTLY LIKE VANILLA CAKE BATTER, BUT ALSO A LITTLE MINTY. THESE FEEL VERY COOLING ON THE LIPS AND I WOULD SAY MY LIPS LOOK PLUMPED WHEN I USE THIS GLOSS. THIS COLOR SPECIFICALLY IS VERY COMPLIMENTARY TO MANY NUDE LIP COLORS FROM PEACH, TO PINK TO BROWNS. IT WEARS A REALLY LONG TIME AS WELL AND THE COOLING SENSATION LINGERS AS WELL. DEFFINITELY RECCOMENE
blanca b.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I regret buying this. I don't even remember how much it was but it was TOO MUCH. Not worth it at all to be honest. It does the little stinging and plumps a LITTLE but it usually goes down in just 10 mins. Plus this gloss is just really sticky. The sticky that your hair always gets stuck in. Definitely  don't recommend. Plenty of cheaper $2 options that do more for you.
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: White Russian more...
I love LOVE the White Russian shade. The smell of this lip cream is simply heavenly. My only reason I knocked 1 star is simply because the scent is a little too much. Other than that, the finish is a beautiful natural almost sheer gloss but still loaded with pigment.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?