BY BUXOM

How To Use

Natalie D.
GALLATIN, TN
Review for: White Russian more...
THIS IS FOR SURE MY FAVORITE GLOSS. I LOVE THAT IT SMELLS FAINTLY LIKE VANILLA CAKE BATTER, BUT ALSO A LITTLE MINTY. THESE FEEL VERY COOLING ON THE LIPS AND I WOULD SAY MY LIPS LOOK PLUMPED WHEN I USE THIS GLOSS. THIS COLOR SPECIFICALLY IS VERY COMPLIMENTARY TO MANY NUDE LIP COLORS FROM PEACH, TO PINK TO BROWNS. IT WEARS A REALLY LONG TIME AS WELL AND THE COOLING SENSATION LINGERS AS WELL. DEFFINITELY RECCOMENE
Maria P.
This buxom lip cream is so glossy, and with great amount of pigment. I love that it doesn't feel sticky, and makes my pout look a bit bigger. They also sell a set which I am thinking to buy. Totally recommend!
Celina T.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this as a gift and it was soooo pretty. Shade is the perfect right in the middle cool toned nude. It looks stunning and I think it would suit and skin tone. The packaging is really nice and easy to clean as well super sleek and just beautiful. The product isn’t too heavy and it lasts almost all day. I didn’t even get that weird white lining you usually get with lip products around your lips. It was really a great product.
Francesca P.
Deland, FL
This is so beautiful! This shade and white Russian are my favorite lip glosses I own. They feel so good on the lips and provide such a beautiful shine. Will continue purchasing different shades!.. amazing product
Magan A.
National City, CA
Review for: Other more...
I love the color of this product and how smooth and creamy it is gliding on. The doe foot applicater is great for putting the product exactly where you want it. It has a nice minty smell to it, but not to instense. I bought this product from Sephora but I see Ulta sells the Buxom brand too. I would definetly repurchase this and other colors from the buxom line!
Stephanie S.
Roanoke, VA
I bought this after seeing many reviews on it but not really knowing how I would react to the lip plumping effect. It's absolutely gorgeous on the lips and gives you a more hinted pouted lip. It doesn't feel strange or bad just a slight tingle for a while but it's more like having mint on your lips. Well purchase more for sure! And dolly is a Universal nude gloss.
Sola O.
Boston, MA
My favorite lipgloss!!! The color Pink Lady is universal and flattering on all skin tones. This applies very evenly and really does have a true plumping effect! I've been buying this from Sephora for over 3 years and it is always my go to gloss! I always get tons of compliments and everyone who has purchased has thanked me immensely!
wild4makeup a.
Dunedin, FL
Review for: White Russian more...
I love LOVE the White Russian shade. The smell of this lip cream is simply heavenly. My only reason I knocked 1 star is simply because the scent is a little too much. Other than that, the finish is a beautiful natural almost sheer gloss but still loaded with pigment.
Danielle B.
Review for: White Russian more...
It’s an ok gloss. I bought this because I had to try out the cult favorite White Russian. The minty tingly feel wasn’t uncomfortable or overpowering but I didn’t notice any difference in my lips. It’s a creamy whitish pink color that I like but my husband hates so who knows lol
I picked it up in the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty sale but I would never pay full price for this.
Hayley L.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is probably my go to wear alone gloss. It’s so flattering on the lips and has really nice pigment to it. It’s not super sticky but not super watery either, so it feels like it will stay in place. Also, it smells so good, like cake batter. Although I don’t really think that it plumps the lips very much, it has a really nice cooling sensation that I love!!!
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?