BY BUXOM

How To Use

Tanya H.
Port Crane, NY
My favorite lip gloss of allllllll time!!!! Not too sticky and smells amazing. Has a little bit of a tingle on your lips but feels good not painful. Love this stuff!!!
aliyah j.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS LIPGLOSS. I highly value this product , the pigmentation is very good. The glitter is highly visible on your lips and not just in the tube. The presentation I.T self is really nice and very girly. It’s very pricey but I.T is definitely worth I.T.
Jessica W.
Ypsilanti, MI
Review for: Hot Toddy more...
This is my absolute favorite lip gloss formula in the world. I have tried many lip products, but I have NEVER had a lip gloss last as long as this one does on my lips. There is a cool tingling feeling when you put it on but it does not bother me (literally every other minty formula lip product makes my lips swell like I am having an allergic reaction). The color Hot Toddy is my everyday nude. I've gone through about 3 in the last year. The price point is a downside but the formula and this color is a "your lips but better" type of combo. If you are looking for a super opaque, I can't see my lips through this lipgloss then this is not the lip gloss for you. But if you want a light weight, non sticky, lip gloss that lasts hours this is the product for you. I recommend this product to everyone I know because I think it's that great.
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
My favorite lipgloss of all time, it's minty, very glossy, not too much color, it's very smooth and plumpy. There are so many colors, finishes. I'm just obsessed
Kendra G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have to give this 3 stars because it didn't give my lips a plump at all it just tingles on the lips I wish I would of had a plump but white Russian is my choice
Amber S.
Lisbon Falls
I have a collection of these lip glosses and I absolutely love them. They have very nice packaging and last a long time. I would say they are definitely a good value. I bought mine at Marshall’s, and I would recommend these lip glosses to others.
Allicia L.
Mc Dermott, OH
I love this stuff. It is pretty sticky, but it looks great and tends to stay looking great for a good bit of time. My favorite part is the tingle it gives my lips.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love this gloss, plumps up the lips shines not sticky and great colors. I️ believe it retails for about 18 bucks but you get a pretty big bottle last a long time
Burni H.
Warren
Review for: Lip more...
I have the entire collection and I love love love them. They have such a variety of colors. Pigmented enough that they could be used alone but can also be used over the top of your fav lip product. Plump lips perfectly.
jessica s.
leweston
Very sheer coverage but looks really good for a subtle look. I love using this when I’m at high school or just hanging around the house. Works well and smells nice.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?