BY BUXOM

How To Use

Lucy K.
I love the plumping factor, and although it’s heavy and sticky, I think it looks great on top of lipstick or just on bare lips. I don’t notice plumpness, but I think it feels nice.
Vincenza R.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I am wearing it right now and it feels great and isn’t too crazy shiny but is visible and the packaging is great to fit in my small purse it definitely met my expectations I would buy it again for sure.
Monica S.
Draper, UT
Review for: Other more...
I LOVE the buxom full on lip creams, they’re my favorite formula of lipgloss, they’re silky not sticky and so comfortable on the lips and they have so so many shades to choose from
kylie s.
Menifee
Review for: White Russian more...
Honestly not the best color for a medium complexion. Packaging is very Buxom original, and nothing too out of this world. Application is very weird as it starts to clump and ends up looking white on the lips.
Marissa N.
Medford, NY
Love this product in the shade Hot Toddy! It’s a perfect “my lips but better” and gives me a nice pout! My only complaint is I went through the tube too fast because it doesn’t wear well
Arianna A.
Hollywood, FL
All time favorite lip gloss. I often times cannot use any lip product with mint anything due to irritation but this lip gloss never gives me any problems. It's a little sticky but that helps it last longer.
Brandi P.
Woods Cross, UT
My favorite lip gloss formula, it actually stays on your lips. It is a plumping gloss, so be aware of that. They have a lot of colors that are great over a lipstick of by itself.
Taylor R.
These are my holy grail glosses. Hands down no competition. This color and all the others are splendid. Not too sticky but they last anf have an amazing color pay off. Just stunning.
Alex T.
Review for: Lip more...
Awesome looks very good and goes on glossy and matte. I have used it repeatedly and I ordered it. It looks great on and feels good and has nice packaging. I would recommend it to anyone who likes lipgloss
Amaya A.
Review for: Buxom more...
Love this product ! Would recommend if Lips are dry or cracked . Prevents any dryness and adds a nice feeling to lips ! Last along time and is very smooth feeling . Is not sticky ! Smells great also ! And gives lips a nice plumping feeling and look .
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?