BY BUXOM

How To Use

Alison M.
Love this lipgloss so much!!! It has plumping effects which makes it have this fun tingly sensation. I want every color! I put this over every lipstick I own. Great color too! Not sticky. 5/5 Recommend for everyone!
Parris S.
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
great lip gloss formula, i love the tingly sensation it gives when you apply. if you don’t like that, then buxom lip products might not be for you. it definitely met my expectations and i’m almost out of this tube!
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I love love love this lip color/gloss! It is the perfect texture and isn’t sticky. The pigment is out of this world and stays put for quite some time. I would absolutely purchase again and recommend it to a friend.
Susannah I.
I have this lip cream in the White Russian color. I would say this color was very on trend a few years ago but it looks a little dated now. That being said it’s still a great formula. Long lasting and comfortable.
Amber S.
Jack, AL
I have only tried Boxum recently and I love love and need more!! It gives my lips a nice pretty plump look and it stays on for awhile. This is pricey but I would buy this over and over!!!
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Review for: Dolly more...
A creamier version from their Lip Gloss line. The shade Dolly is longtime fav of mine. Extra hydrating with the same plumping power. A less glossy finish with the same coverage. Definitely a repeat buyer.
Amy A.
Hartselle , AL
I love these lip creams. My favorite shade is White Russian. They have a slight tingle to them which I love. They make your lips look full and plump. I will definitely purchase again.
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
This is a great lip gloss. It helps keep you lips moisturized and is not sticky and gross like some others I have tried. Also the smell if this is amazing it makes me hungry for cake.
Allison🌹 N.
Kenosha, WI
I have this in the shade white russian. I like to layer it over matte lipsticks when I want to add a little extra moisture and shine. It's very moisturizing and is not sticky at all.
Debra Renee L.
Edinburg , TX
I love these plumping lip glosses so much, they are probably the best I've tried! I love the plumping effect they give and I love that they are not sticky and uncomfortable on the lips.
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?