BY BUXOM

How To Use

Nadia S.
Not sticky!!!! Which is definitely a huge huge plus for me! That's the ONE thing I hate about lip glosses. Definitely recommend if you're interested in a good solid lip gloss for a good price!
Jennifer M.
Amazing. Gorgeous. Perfection. I can’t live without this gloss. It’s so creamy and the color is absolute perfection. Everyone needs to try this formula so that they can become hooked as well!
k s.
Brooklyn, NY
This is great !! Plumps my lips , has a beautiful shimmery shine like no other . Is NOT sticky and has an awesome cooling effect that is unlike some other plumping glosses that burn my lips .
Maria R.
Everett, WA
This are my favorite lip glosses I have bought them time and time again. They look so nice on the lips and give a nice amount of color to my lips. So easy to just put on even when in a hurry.
Zoe H.
Grand Rapids
Buxom has the best lip glosses they are on the pricy side but are the best formula I've tried. Very smooth not sticky! Blushing margarita is an adorable pink nude. I've almost finished my first tube and will need another!
Quay G.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Peach Daiquiri (light apricot) more...
I love Buxom lip gloss so much! It’s not thick and it’s moisturizing. Can’t remember where I got it from. I also like that minty smell it has. Very easy to apply. Go out and get it girls!!!
Bailey I.
This formula gave me such an odd almost burn-y sensation on my lips every time I applied. I'm not sure if they included mint in the formula, but that's what it felt like. Very pretty colors
Kat J.
Review for: White Russian, Hot Toddy, Rose Julep more...
Buxom Full-On Lip Cream is a creamy no-shimmer gloss that plumps to perfection with a teasy tingle. No shimmer or glimmer - just creamy, plumping, glass-smooth color and gloss from the lip plumping authority. Pout-boosting hyaluronic spheres infuse lips with luscious moisture while Vitamins A and E keep lips soft, sexy and protected. In the brightest, boldest shades to play up a perfect pout. Unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to volumize and plump the appearance of lips - without irritation.

That’s what Buxom claims,... I’m not too sure about the plumping effects, but this definitely is the perfect no-glitter gloss for a gorgeous sultry look. I love the opaque colors (they have a great variety to choose from) and the tingle is not uncomfortable (definitely doesn’t burn like other plumping products). My favorite shade is White Russian (of course LOL). It’s the perfect nude to complement any smoky dramatic eye, and it doesn’t feel sticky or gunky on your lips. I actually had a sample of this color years ago, and before I could buy a full size to replace it, I got one for free from Ulta with my online order (#Winning). I wear it often but the tube never seems to run out, so the value is really good in addition to all of the other pros.

4.5 / 5 STARS (in my opinion)
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
All Buxom lip products Ive tried are amazing. The glosses and plumbers are fantastic and I love the creams as well. They are long lasting, go on so smoothly, and are super hydrating to boot.
Cecilia G.
I really like that this gloss is opaque enough to deliver some color, but it didn't feel sticky. I have chapped lips quite often, so I wish this gloss had been just a bit more moisturizing
Mika M.
What are your favorite colors?
Kourtney A.
Minford, OH
Does this act more like a lipstick or gloss? Is it sticky?
sili e.
Does this lip product have any glitter?
Nicole M.
King City, OR
How intense is the tingling? Worse than carmex?
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
So I'm wondering if these glosses are thick, or sticky? Or how do they wear?